20 Navel orange, pussy licked in the bathroom

20 Navel orange, pussy licked in the bathroom, small world complete H

-----text-----

"Uh-huh...Uh-huh..."

In the dim bedroom, Su Xinghe sat on Lin Xunrui's body. As his movements rose and fell, the ambiguous and sticky sound of water stains resounded throughout the space.

The bedroom door was quietly pushed open, and the first thing that caught his eye were the straight and slender legs. Yu Ke put the phone down and threw it aside. He came close to Su Xinghe and kissed Su Xinghe's back with his light lips.

"Uhhhhhhh.."

Su Xinghe couldn't help but shrink his neck, but the man's big hands restrained his waist, and he could only bear Yu Ke's caress.

"What did he do again?"

Lin Xunrui focused his attention on Yu Ke and raised his eyebrows to ask. The person Lin Xunrui was talking about was Ayase.

"I posted nonsense and was blocked by me."

Yu Ke spoke lightly, not intending for Su Xinghe to realize how dirty Ayase's speech was.

"This is the first time. If you don't want to stay, then just leave on your own."

Lin Xunrui's eyes flashed with displeasure. Ayase compared himself with the baby, but he didn't even look at why.

"Knew."

Ever since Ayase was thrown out of the villa by Lu Yue's people, he went crazy and slandered Su Xinghe everywhere, but fortunately no one believed him.

When his plan failed, Ayase simply took intimate photos of Su Xinghe and different men in the dark, hoping to put them online so that everyone could see Su Xinghe's true face.

He knew that such a plan would never succeed. After three days of continuous pursuit, Yu Ke's patience had reached its limit.

"Uh-huh...let me go and see him off..."

Su Xinghe groaned and held Lin Xunrui's lower abdominal opening with both hands. Yu Ke agreed wholeheartedly, took off his clothes and pressed the huge turtle's head against Su Xinghe's mouth.

"Be good, baby, let me in."

"Haaah, please be gentler... Uh-huh, ah, ah..."

Su Xinghe softened his body so that Yu Ke could come in more smoothly. After several days of training, he had gradually adapted to being surrounded by Shuanglong.

"It's so tight, I can't even loosen it even if I fuck it like this."

Yu Ke let out a low gasp, and teased Su Xinghe's red and swollen nipples with a satisfied expression, successfully getting an increasingly moist ‎‍‎‍‌sexy‌‍‍‎‎.

"Ahhhhhhhh... move now..."

Su Xinghe twisted his butt, causing the two of them to immediately start attacking. Su Xinghe raised his head, stuck out a small tongue and placed it on his wet lips, looking like he was being fucked to the point of obsession.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh..."

The three of them hung out in the room all afternoon. Lu Yue pulled Ayase and pushed the door open. What he saw was a scene of obscenity.

"Enough."

Lu Yue frowned, and stepped forward to hug Su Xinghe, who was sandwiched between the two of them. The two ‌‎‌‎cocks‍‌‍‌‍ gradually separated from the ‎‍‎‍‌sao‌‍‍‍‎‎, and bounced twice in mid-air. .