11 Got his pussy licked by his dad

11 Got his pussy licked by his dad, and he almost caught him cumming while holding his cock in the living room.

-----text------

The light yellow liquid splashed on Su Yian's body. His movements did not stop, but became more ferocious. Su Xinghe's eyes were turned upward by the cock. Looking like a fool.

"Daddy was marked by the slutty baby's urine."

Su Yian teased while performing the movements under his body. Su Xinghe shook his head with a sob, feeling unprecedented shame.

"Ahhhhh...."

Suddenly, a wave of pleasure came over him, causing tears to appear in the corners of Su Xinghe's eyes. His legs were fluttering helplessly in mid-air as he squirted.

Su Xinghe opened his mouth and moaned silently. His breathing stopped for a while, as if he couldn't bear such a violent feeling.

"Well......"

Su Yi'an and Huo Wangxuan both froze. They didn't even last ten seconds before they were sucked out of the semen by the sexy hole.

"Phew...eat a lot."

Huo Wangxuan touched Su Xinghe's bulging belly, and after ejaculating the last ejaculate, he and Su Yian pulled out the cock.

"Haaah..."

Su Xinghe's body trembled slightly, and a small hole was made from the fucked hole . A large amount of turbid liquid suddenly spurted out. The three men watched everything in front of them intently, until Sao Acupoint gradually stopped moving.

"Let the baby rest."

Su Yian stuffed the cock back into his dirty pants. He took the still-unconscious Su Xinghe from Huo Wangxuan and strode upstairs.

Huo Wangxuan shrugged and led Su Mo to clean up the battlefield resignedly.

From that day on, Su Xinghe felt like he was completely fucked. He had unscrupulous affairs with three men at home and outside. Looking at Su Wei and Su's mother who were still unaware, the ridicule in his heart filled him. I don't know how many rounds it took. "Uh...haha..."

Su Xinghe put his hands on the back of the sofa and squinted his eyes towards the kitchen in front. He was kneeling on the sofa with his pants pulled halfway. Su Yian was playing with Su Xinghe's slut with his mouth openly. Point .

It was so powerful. Su Xinghe gritted his teeth and tried to hold back the moans that were about to escape his lips. He shook his butt and tried to tell Su Yian how he felt.

Su Yian pulled out his tongue from the tight pussy. Looking at the pussy which had been reddened by his own licking, he leaned in and took another sip.

"Uhhhhhh..."

Su Xinghe trembled, and a series of moans came out of his mouth. But at this moment, Su's mother suddenly poked her head out of the kitchen, and Su Xinghe was so scared that he quickly closed his mouth.

"Have you met your father?"

Today is the anniversary of her wedding to Su Yi'an. Su's mother had long hinted that Su Yian wanted to spend a two-person world. Unfortunately, Su Yi'an rejected her mercilessly. Su's mother had no choice but to settle for the next best thing and choose to spend time with her at home. The children have dinner together.

"Didn't see it."

Su Xinghe spoke lazily, he raised his butt slightly, and the next second he felt Su Yian sucking his bag into it, haha, it felt so comfortable.