13 Playing with my father next to his drunk father H

-----text------

Xia Boshan ejaculated randomly in Su Xinghe's hole. Once he passed through it, his anxious heart slowly calmed down. He used the semi-hard and semi-soft meat to gently grind Su Xinghe's slutty hole, he held his red lips in his mouth and refused to let go.

"Hmm..."

Su Xinghe put his arms around Xia Boshan's neck and took the initiative to stick out his tongue to entangle with him.

Xia Zhuzhuang and Xia Changfeng saw the scene of the two of them rubbing each other's ears and temples together, and they overturned the vinegar vat and became sour.

While Xia Changfeng was eating, he couldn't help but glance at Xia Zhuzhuang. He didn't expect that Xia Zhuzhuang, who seemed to be a gentleman, was so proficient in raping the beams.

Xia Zhuzhuang pretended not to notice Xia Changfeng's stolen gaze and stared intently at the two entangled people below.

After a short rest, Xia Boshan regained his strength, held Su Xinghe in his arms, and walked toward the back room while fucking his acupuncture points.

"Haaaah... don't... uhhhhhh..."

Su Xinghe held on to Xia Boshan's clothes, and the liquid left at the place where the two met dripped all the way. The two people on the beam could see their flesh was hard.

Although they didn't fuck their own holes, hearing the lustful sound of water stains was enough for the two of them in Xia Zhuzhuang to recall the taste of Su Xinghe's sexy holes.

Su Xinghe spent the entire afternoon under Xia Boshan's body. His hole was turned outwards by the cock. Every thrust of insertion was able to bring out the sensation. There is a lot of white turbidity.

"Uh-huh, ahhhhh... I can't do it, sir... uh-huh, ahhhhh..."

Su Xinghe couldn't count how many times he had orgasmed. The meat in front of him was already soft and clinging to his body, and only the cunt that wouldn't loosen was left. Still working hard to swallow the huge cock .

"Being with you as my husband."

Xia Boshan was also about to reach the top. He grabbed Su Xinghe's waist and dug in hard with his cock. At the last step, he penetrated Su Xinghe's palace cavity hard and tasted the pleasure of being wiped out. Xia Boshan growling, he shot out.

"Ahh... it's so hot... it's going to break... ahhhhhh..."

The abstinent man is really untouchable, and Xia Boshan alone is as good as Xia Zhuzhuang and Xia Changfeng. Su Xinghe weakly climbed on Xia Boshan's body, and took on Xia Boshan with trembling and trembling acupoints. The semen liquid .

"Master, someone is coming from the palace."

The boy next to Xia Boshan knocked on the door cautiously. Xia Boshan reluctantly pulled out the cock. Looking at the bright red slut, the thick semen continued to spurt out. He took a deep breath to cover it up. The throbbing in my heart.

"Husband, I'll come see Yun Le later."

Xia Boshan placed a kiss on the corner of Su Xinghe's mouth. Seeing him unable to bear it, he felt itchy again. The waiter outside continued to urge him, so Xia Boshan changed his clothes and turned around to go out.

"Father is in a good mood."

As soon as Xia Boshan left, Xia Zhuzhuang and Xia Changfeng couldn't wait to show up. Looking at Su Xinghe's lustful appearance, they spoke sourly.