3 The coach's neighbor touched his penis while he was working out

3 The coach's neighbor touched his penis while he was working out and sprayed semen H in the coach's mouth.

------text------

"Xiao, Xiaoyang?"

Su Xinghe's voice was trembling. He looked at Cheng Yang and his heart trembled at his aggressive gaze.

"What's wrong, Brother Su?"

Cheng Yang seemed to want to hear what Su Xinghe was saying. His body leaned forward slightly, and the swollen area was completely pressed against Su Xinghe's buttocks.

"It's a little strange there."

Su Xinghe bit his lip. Although he had some thoughts in his mind, he didn't really want to realize them. He was worried that once he set a precedent, it would be difficult for him to restrain his inner desires.

"where?"

Cheng Yang tilted his head, as if he didn't understand Su Xinghe's words. Looking at his increasingly embarrassed expression, he pretended to suddenly realize it.

"Brother Su said, is this here?"

"Uh-huh~"

The seam of his buttocks was rubbed twice with great force. Su Xinghe couldn't help spitting out a mouthful of liquid. Su Xinghe felt the sticky liquid in his mouth. He groaned, making Cheng Yang's throat roll, but his tone became more and more innocent.

"I'm sorry, Brother Su, your place is so soft and comfortable, I can't help it."

Su Xinghe's bold statement made Su Xinghe panic. He subconsciously let go of his hand, his legs lost support and he immediately fell forward, landing on Cheng Yang's shoulders.

In this situation, the two people's posture is as if they are making love.

"Stop talking nonsense! Let me go."

Su Xinghe began to struggle, and his fat ass kept rubbing against Cheng Yang's crotch. Cheng Yang took a breath of cold air, and his big hands with bulging veins completely restrained Su Xinghe's body.

"Brother Su, don't move, or I..."

The feeling of friction came again. Su Xinghe stiffened and looked at Cheng Yang with red eyes. Cheng Yang's heart softened and he couldn't help but leaned over and touched the blush with his lips.

"Okay, okay, I'll let go right away."

Being coaxed by the boy who was eight years younger than him, Su Xinghe grabbed his clothes, panicking and unable to help but feel sweet at the same time.

After Cheng Yang said that, he immediately let go of Su Xinghe. Su Xinghe breathed a sigh of relief and subconsciously ignored the feeling of loss.

Really shameless.

Su Xinghe secretly despised it in his heart. Before he could think about it, Cheng Yang came over again.

"Let's do some exercise next."

Su Xinghe nodded randomly and didn't notice the deep meaning in Cheng Yang's eyes.

"Brother Su, lie down and bend your legs. Yes, support the yoga mat with your hands and try to lift your waist and butt."

Su Xinghe continued to perform the movements according to Cheng Yang's instructions. Cheng Yang looked serious, but his big hand had already reached into the trouser leg dishonestly and gently kneaded Su Xinghe's inner thigh.

"Haha, Xiaoyang..."

Su Xinghe couldn't describe how he felt now. He smelled Cheng Yang's breath and felt an uncontrollable erection in front of him.