8 Others were worried that Noel was jealous

8 Others were worried that Noel was jealous and made a fuss in the office, swallowing a big cock and making a small H

-----text------

Noel's words gave Ratchett a glimmer of hope. He suddenly raised his head and looked at Noel with surprise on his face.

"Thanks."

Ratchett stood up straight and came to Noel. He raised his hand and patted his shoulder. At the same time, he felt guilty in his heart. His behavior of going back on his word meant that Noel could tolerate him in a good temper.

"You can first ask Xinghe to forgive you and then come and thank me."

Noel was unmoved. He glanced at Ratchett and poured a bucket of cold water on his heart. Ratchett touched his nose, and his rationality that was almost overwhelmed by excitement slowly returned.

"You're right, but I still want to thank you brother."

Ratchett cheered up, put his military hat on his head, and after saying these words to Noel, was about to leave. The moment he turned around, Ratchett's aura spread out, and he immediately assumed the posture of a superior. exposed.

Ratchett is the marshal of the Federation. He can indulge himself in front of Noel and Su Xinghe, but in front of outsiders, his majesty cannot be violated.

Noel was relieved to see Ratchett's appearance. After Ratchett's figure disappeared, Noel turned and walked into the office.

"You're so slow."

Su Xinghe, who was so bored in the office that he was playing with his fingers, raised his head when he heard the noise, with an unhappy look on his face. Noel's eyes softened unconsciously, and he walked over and kissed Su Xinghe's red lips.

"Sorry baby, do you want to watch a movie?"

Su Xinghe was held in Noel's arms obediently with a deserted face. The contrast between the two fascinated Noel. He glanced at the pile of documents on the desktop and reluctantly let go of Su Xinghe.

Su Xinghe agreed with Noel's proposal, and then he was placed next to the desk by Noel, and he looked for the movie he wanted to watch in front of the light screen.

"Chief of Staff, this is a document sent from District 18."

A sergeant walked into the office and said to Noel in a very natural tone. If you ignore the way he kept glancing to the side, everything seemed normal.

Su Xinghe knew nothing about the sergeant's prying eyes. He was nestled in Nuo Da's mermaid scooter, lazily watching the movie played on the light screen, his beautiful fish tail fidgeting in the water from time to time.

So beautiful... The sergeant was fascinated by it. His eyes were shining with obsession, and he gradually forgot where he was. He just stared at Su Xinghe. With his current ability, if he wanted to get a mermaid, at least he would still be able to do it. It will take twenty years.

Noel frowned. He knocked on the table. The sound was not loud, but it made the sergeant quickly come to his senses. A layer of cold sweat covered his back. He was done for the mermaid who coveted the chief of staff in public.

As the sergeant expected, Noel was indeed very angry. Just because he could accept Ratchett did not mean that anyone was qualified to covet Su Xinghe. Just when Noel was about to issue a punishment to the sergeant, Su Xinghe suddenly raised his head.

"Noel."

"You go down first."

Noel's movements paused slightly, and he opened his mouth to expel the noncommissioned officer in front of him. The noncommissioned officer breathed a sigh of relief and hurriedly escaped from the office. Noel stood up and came to Su Xinghe.

"What's wrong with the baby?"

"I'm hungry."

Su Xinghe touched his belly and looked at Noel longingly. When Noel saw him like this, of course he would give him whatever he asked for. He made a call and gave him all the delicious food.

Su Xinghe ate half full. He looked at the butter bread in his hand and somehow thought of Noel's cock. Su Xinghe licked the corner of his mouth, pinched it slightly with two fingers, and hid it. The butter in the bread overflowed a little due to the force.

"Don't you like eating?"

Noel didn't know what Su Xinghe was thinking, but when he saw Su Xinghe staring at the bread without making any move, he immediately took the bread that Su Xinghe didn't like and disposed of it with his mouth.

Su Xinghe didn't say anything from beginning to end. He quietly watched Noel swallow all the bread in his stomach before he spoke.

"You ate my favorite bread."

Eh? Noel was dumbfounded immediately. He looked at Su Xinghe with a hint of panic in his eyes, but since everything was in his stomach, he couldn't spit it out to Su Xinghe.

"I'll get another one for you."

After saying that, Noel quickly stood up and prepared to go out, but before he could take a step forward, Su Xinghe grabbed his sleeve from behind.

"Don't go to such trouble, just give me your compensation."

Su Xinghe licked the corner of his mouth, with a little excitement on his face. His body was definitely in heat again. Su Xinghe refused to admit that it was because he wanted to eat some meat.

"What do I have..."

Noel didn't react for a moment. He spoke with a confused look on his face. Halfway through his words, he felt a small hand touch his own flesh. Noel stopped talking. He should be stupid at this moment. He realized what Su Xinghe meant.

"Well, there's a lot here."

Su Xinghe traced the shape of the cock through the cloth with his hands. In a short time, the cock became hard at a speed visible to the naked eye. Loose pants stretch to the point of being tight.

"Baby...want to eat my husband's cream?"

Noel swallowed, unable to believe that such a good thing could hit him on the head. He stared at Su Xinghe's seductive red lips, wildly imagining the upcoming scene in his mind.

"Well, I think~"

Su Xinghe blinked, and his voice was filled with annoyance that could not be ignored. Noel's throat rolled, and he unbuttoned his belt bit by bit under Su Xinghe's gaze.

With a snap, the huge cock popped out directly. Because Su Xinghe was so close, the steaming turtle head was just like that. It hit him straight on the tip of his nose.

Su Xinghe sniffed at the cock . After finding that there was no peculiar smell, he opened his mouth with relief and licked the semen with the tip of his tongue.

"Well--"

The feather-like touch gave Noel a huge impact. He groaned from his throat and still stared at Su Xinghe, unwilling to miss any of the next scenes.

Su Xinghe smacked his lips, but he didn't taste anything. Under Noel's expectant gaze, Su Xinghe leaned forward slightly and took the entire head of the turtle into his mouth.

"Well......"

Su Xinghe frowned in discomfort. Noel's thing was really too big. Just one head of it was about to burst his mouth.

"Baby, relax."

The mouth was wet and hot, and the soft little tongue was beating crazily. It made Noel so happy that he wanted to squeeze it in. However, this obviously didn't show. Noel tried hard to make Su Xinghe relax, and then squeezed in at Yidiandian. go.

Su Xinghe swallowed hard for a long time, and most of it was still exposed, but at this time he could no longer go deeper. Su Xinghe covered the remaining meat with his hands and started licking it with his tongue. Lick the throbbing veins on the meat column.