17 Oral sex and pussy fucking by the pool

17 Oral sex and pussy fucking by the pool, semen filled pussy 6P and orgasm

-----text-----

"Haaah...uh haaaah..."

Su Xinghe's body twitched from time to time, and his nipples were hardened by playing with them. Du Ruoyu opened his mouth to hold the red and swollen nipple, and put Su Xinghe's little hand on his crotch.

As the being who held Su Xinghe's entire body in his arms, Yu Ke's desire and fire were already rising. He pulled down his swimming trunks and released his astonishingly thick meat, lying down. It bounced on Su Xinghe's butt.

Ayase, who stood aside and watched the whole process, tightened his legs. It was obviously a 'normal' scene, but why did she feel it?

"Brother Yangming~"

Ayase shyly came to Yu Yangming's side, and Yu Yangming took the lead, and they walked together to a deserted corner.

"Now that I think of me, my whole body is glued to my big brother along the way."

When he came to the corner, Yu Yangming pushed Ayase to the wall, took off his pants and thrust them inside without any intention of lubrication.

"ah......"

Ayase cried out in pain. He didn't have the system like Su Xinghe. Even if he had just started to feel it, it would be a bit too much to be fucked by a big guy all of a sudden.

"Brother Yang Ming... I don't... I also like you..."

After a few thrusts, Ayase gradually adapted to the rhythm, twisting his buttocks to meet Yu Yangming's manipulation. He did not want to give up on Yu Yangming. In his heart, the Yu brothers were all his goals.

"Laugh."

Yu Yangming sneered, looking at the blushing Ayase, a trace of disdain flashed in his eyes, even he wanted to win over his eldest brother.

However, Yu Yangming didn't say much, but enjoyed Ayase's service with peace of mind. As for his subsequent attempt to commit suicide, what does it have to do with him.

In the corner, the two of them had their own plans, but they were physically closer than anyone else.

Su Xinghe had no time to care about Ayase's whereabouts at this time. Five big meat sticks surrounded him, making Su Xinghe's breathing gradually become faster.

"Good baby, lick it for me."

Cheng Si held his big meat stick to Su Xinghe's mouth. Su Xinghe sniffed it. In addition to the unique fishy smell of the meat stick, there was also a faint smell of bath. Dew fragrance.

Su Xinghe opened his small mouth and took the head of the turtle that was spitting out liquid into his mouth, and swept his soft and red tongue back and forth over it.

"Well......"

The dual visual and physical stimulation made Cheng Si take a breath, hold Su Xinghe's head and push the meat pillar inside little by little.

Su Xinghe's focus was on his mouth. Yu Ke had already rubbed his buttocks until they were sticky and slippery. Finally, he thrust forward against the wet ‍‌‌‎‍sao‌‎hole‌‎.

"Uh-huh... ahhh."

Su Xinghe spit out Cheng Si's abdominal muscles. Yu Ke's big meat was the thickest among all the people. When one stick was inserted, it just pressed all the sensitive points. Before Yu Ke started to twitch, he had already ejaculated.

"There's so much water."

Yu Ke touched Su Xinghe's butt in a lustful manner. The vomiting water and the essence oil were mixed together, and it was impossible to tell which was which for a while.

The other people were also a little interested in Su Xinghe's blooming appearance. Cheng Si stuffed the meat into Su Xinghe's mouth again, while Lin Xunrui and Lu Yue occupied Su Xinghe's hands on the left and right.

And Du Ruoyu squatted in front of Su Xinghe, playing with his nipples and ‍‌‎cock back and forth, and secretly peeking into the ‍‌‌‎‍sunhole that was filled with ‍‌‎meat‎‌‍stick‎‌ ‌‎.

"Ahhhhh."

The sound of banging was heard by the empty swimming pool. Su Xinghe raised his little buttocks and used his ‎‍hole to swallow the big ‍‌‎cock. After a few words, he finished it. Put the meat stick in your mouth and suck it.

"Ah......"

Su Xinghe's small mouth doesn't need to be open to the point. When the tip of his tongue rubs back and forth against his semen, Cheng Si's eyebrows appear with an impatient look, and his muscles become stiff, and within a few seconds he will He ejaculated in Su Xinghe's mouth.

"Uh-huh...haaaaaa"

Cheng Si ejaculated in Su Xinghe's mouth for a few times and then took the initiative to pull out. Even so, Su Xinghe still choked.

The hot semen fell on the collarbone, adding a touch of lust to Su Xinghe.

Surrounded by vicious wolves, it was impossible for Yu Ke to be more gentle.

After feeling the urge to ejaculate, Yu Ke held Su Xinghe's ass, immersed the whole length of the meat stick, and poured the semen into his slut. The deepest part of the hole.

"Haaahhh... so hot... uhhhhh..."

The buttocks trembled slightly, and the blush at the top made people salivate. Yu Ke's hands covered it and played with the soft buttocks, while enjoying the sucking of the coquettish hole.

"Haah... too much... ahhhhh..."

Su Xinghe leaned weakly on Lu Yue's lower abdomen, smelling the fishy smell of the big meat stick and taking over Yu Ke's irrigation.

After finally ejaculating the last spurt, Yu Ke slowly pulled out his cock, with unignorable satisfaction in his eyes. He only had time to kiss Su Xinghe's back before he was snatched away by Du Ruoyu.

Du Ruoyu held Su Xinghe in his arms and lay on his back on the ground. Before he could tighten his grip, the ‍‌‌‎‍Sao‌‎point‌‎ kept spitting out semen. Du Ruoyu aimed at the ‍‍‌‎‎‎point‌‎‌‍oral‌‍‍ ‎‎, with Yu Ke's ‌‍‍‍‎‎juice, he thrust it in hard.

"Ahhhhh."

Su Xinghe's waist softened, and he placed his hands on Du Ruoyu's lower abdomen, looking ahead blankly.

"The baby moves on its own."

Du Ruoyu patted Su Xinghe's butt, then lay down and treated himself as a toy, preparing to let Su Xinghe be self-sufficient.

Su Xinghe whimpered, tried hard to lift his weak buttocks, and then sat down heavily.

"Ahhhhhh."

Gradually, Su Xinghe also experienced the fun of this method, and his butt twisted more and more happily. He had no strength anymore, so he sat on Du Ruoyu's body and rubbed back and forth, pushing wherever he wanted.

Among the others, Su Xinghe was having fun. He took the initiative to pick up the essential oil and poured another wave of essential oil on his half-dry body. This time, Du Ruoyu and Du Ruoyu became slippery.

"Haaaaaaa."

Su Xinghe stopped panting, and clasped Du Ruoyu's abdominal muscles to act coquettishly. Du Ruoyu naturally would not ignore his request, and pushed his waist and abdomen upwards, starting his counterattack.

"Ahh... so fast."

This position allowed for deep penetration, and Su Xinghe's moans became louder and louder.

Du Ruoyu completely transformed into a human-shaped juicer, fucking Su Xinghe so hard that water splashed everywhere.

During the fierce battle between the two, Su Xinghe didn't notice at all that another finger was stuffed into his slut hole.

"Uhhhhhhh..."

The three people watching on the sidelines did not expect to be able to play like this, and their breathing became rapid as they watched Lin Xunrui's movements.

Cheng Si and Yu Ke, who had just been released, both became hard again, not to mention Lu Yue, who had not been satisfied yet.