2 Was eaten by the general manager in the elevator

2 Was eaten by the general manager in the elevator and had an ambiguous relationship in the gym

-----text------

Although he and Cheng Yang had agreed to go to the gym on the weekend, he still had to go to class. Su Xinghe caught up with the subway and arrived at the company.

Fortunately, he was not late, otherwise his perfect attendance this month would have been lost. Su Xinghe silently breathed a sigh of relief and was pushed to the far corner of the elevator while standing in the crowd.

The elevator was the most crowded in the morning. Su Xinghe didn't dare to complain. He could only try his best to close himself up and leave a little space for others.

The smell of cologne entered Su Xinghe's nose. He was a little curious about who the person in front of him was, so he silently raised his head.

"General manager."

There was no point regretting it now. Su Xinghe yelled bravely, and Rong Yinli narrowed his eyes. This person must be a junior employee who was recently promoted.

"Um."

Su Xinghe was stupid, otherwise he wouldn't have reached the position of team leader due to his working ability. He lowered his head silently, hoping that the elevator would arrive soon.

But what happened was contrary to expectations. The elevator stopped almost every time.

Every time it stopped, people squeezed out from inside. Rong Yinli was squeezed suddenly. He pressed forward and held Su Xinghe in his arms.

"Feel sorry."

Su Xinghe shook his head silently. With his slightly lowered eyes, he could just see Rong Yinli's abdominal muscles protruding from his shirt. He didn't expect the general manager to be so talented. If he suppressed him...

Su Xinghe's face suddenly felt hot. He had really gone crazy recently. What was going on in his mind.

Su Xinghe felt a sense of oppression, and Su Xinghe couldn't help but raise his head and glance at Rong Yinli. Rong Yinli was in a trance for a while, then looked at Su Xinghe again, the initial coldness in his eyes was gone.

As the elevator ascends, it stands to reason that the space should become more and more spacious. However, Su Xinghe blushed and was at a loss as Rong Yinli got closer and closer. "Hmm~"

Su Xinghe's eyes widened and he looked up at Rong Yinli. How could he use that place to rub against him?

Rong Yinli raised his eyebrows and looked at Su Xinghe coldly, as if he didn't know what the fuss was about. Su Xinghe's defeat must have been unintentional.

"Well!"

Su Xinghe bit his lower lip, confirming that Rong Yinli really did something inappropriate to him, but why? How did he offend him?

The red earlobe of the young employee was too tempting. Rong Yinli's throat rolled and he thrust his half-erected cock towards Su Xinghe's crotch again.

Su Xinghe raised his head again. The experience of these few minutes was too ups and downs. Faced with this situation, Su Xinghe's mind went blank and he had no idea how to deal with it.

Rong Yinli glanced at the floor, then reached out and squeezed Su Xinghe's butt.

"So perky."

The deep voice rang in his ears, and Su Xinghe's body went limp. When Rong Yinli turned away, he almost lost his footing.

With a ding, the elevator opened, and Su Xinghe rushed out without giving Rong Yinli a spare look.

Rong Yinli raised the corners of his mouth slightly and tightened his fingers slightly, as if he was savoring the touch just now.