19 Shuanglong creampie

19 Shuanglong creampie, Liu Ru was expelled, the small world is over H

-----text-----

Su Xinghe didn't react at all to Chi's words. He took the initiative to bite Chi's lips, hooking him and lingering with him.

"Who did the Master meet today?"

Chi's eyes dimmed. After roughly comforting Su Xinghe, he raised his head and asked the other two men that something was not right with him.

"That woman Liu Ru found Xinghe and said some things that she shouldn't have said."

He Qing also reacted belatedly, his face sank slightly, and his dissatisfaction with Liu Ru soared again. He Qing looked at Su Xinghe who was immersed in sexual desire, and felt a little uncomfortable. Think with certainty.

Is Su Xinghe uneasy?

Just an inconclusive thought made He Qing extremely distressed. He bent down and kissed the corner of Su Xinghe's eyes lovingly. Su Xinghe noticed his approach and subconsciously turned his head to move closer.

He Qing did not hide away, but kissed Su Xinghe tenderly, without any hint of sexual desire, just a simple kiss.

Su Xinghe was slightly startled, and then Xiao Mu, who was stirring on him, also slowed down, and he was too gentle to look at. Su Xinghe's eyes were sore, and he immediately shed two tears.

"Have we placed too heavy a burden on our master?"

"No."

Su Xinghe wiped away his tears in embarrassment. Before the end of the world, he had personally seen a classmate in school who liked boys being bullied. It seemed that all the vicious comments in the world could be directed at boys.

Liu Ru's words were not serious, but they unexpectedly brought back this memory of Su Xinghe. He panicked for a moment, fearing that he would fall into the same situation as that boy.

But with the comfort of He Qing and the others, Su Xinghe gradually regained his senses. He was a little embarrassed because now he couldn't compare with before. There were many examples of male-male unions. It was he who wanted to Too much.

The three people who heard the reason all breathed a sigh of relief. Xiao Mu gave Su Xinghe a hard push and assured him with a smile after hearing Su Xinghe's sweet moan.

"Even if it's not the end of the world, I'm still confident that I can protect my baby." "I know."

Su Xinghe, a self-proclaimed tough guy, couldn't lift his head due to the emotion just now. He put his arms around Xiao Mu's neck and spoke angrily, feeling the feeling of being penetrated by him.

"I also want."

Although the knot in Su Xinghe's heart was untied, Chi had no intention of going back. He took out his fingers and moved the cock towards him eagerly.

Xiao Mu stopped and waited for Chi's next move. Su Xinghe nervously grabbed Xiao Mu's shoulders. The pleasure of being raped by the double dragon was still vivid in his mind. Su Xinghe's anticipation was greater than his fear.

"Haaah...it feels so good...be lighter..."

Su Xinghe's eyes widened as soon as a turtle Mu raised his upper body slightly and took Su Xinghe's nipple into his mouth.

"Haaah...well..."

He Qing also bent down and stretched out his hand to stroke Su Xinghe's cock. Su Xinghe felt countless pairs of big hands moving around his body. The hot touch made him gradually forget about the pain.

Chi had been observing Su Xinghe's every move, and after making sure that he could bear it, he increased the force and pushed the meat pillar inside.

When the two cocks were completely eaten by the , Su Xinghe was already covered in sweat. He kissed Su Xinghe's more and more sexy body, and then started to talk to Xiao Mu looked at each other and started moving together.

"Ahhhhh... it's too big... ahhhh... it will break..."

Su Xinghe shook his head helplessly. All the sensitive points on his flesh wall were crushed. His eyes were distracted and he looked ahead in confusion.

The three men surrounding him loved his confused and infatuated look.

"How could it be bad? I'm so wet with water, so I can eat it."

Chi's breathing was turbid, and while he was fingering Su Xinghe's cunt, his tongue stuck to Su Xinghe's body, causing him to tremble.

"Uh-huh... I'm going again... uh-huh..."

Su Xinghe's body stiffened, and then he reached climax in front of the three men. Xiao Mu and Chi gathered their strength and fucked hard inside the extremely contracted cunt. , and finally, under Su Xinghe's scream, they both shot out white turbidity.

"So many... ahhhh..."

Su Xinghe's legs kept trembling, and the cock ejaculation semen was very powerful. When the delicate flesh wall was hit by the semen fluid , he would involuntarily vomit out. Big wave kinky water.

"No more...I'm so tired..."

Su Xinghe pushed away the person in front of him. The three grown men also knew that he was not in a good state today, so they didn't force him too much. Su Xinghe returned to the room and fell asleep.

After that day, the relationship between Su Xinghe and the three men became more and more intimate. Even outside, Xiao Mu and the others concealed their possessiveness towards Su Xinghe. In most cases, Su Xinghe just smiled shyly and said there was no refuting their approach.

Liu Ru spied on all this in the dark, and her internal organs ached with jealousy. How could Su Xinghe take away her happiness?

Liu Ru had a strong intuition that she should be the one being favored by Xiao Mu and the others now. This feeling had no reason, but Liu Ru believed in her feeling. She gritted her teeth and looked at Su Xinghe under the sun. Threw himself into the arms of the man behind him without hesitation.

Su Xinghe was still feeling that he had been living a comfortable life recently, and when the heroine didn't come to cause trouble, Xiao Mu brought him news that surprised him.

"Xinghe, do you remember that woman Liu Ru?"

"Remember."

Su Xinghe nodded affirmatively, how could he forget Liu Ru.

Seeing Su Xinghe's answer so simply, Xiao Mu became a little jealous again. He lowered his head and took a bite of Su Xinghe's red lips before speaking slowly.

"She actually hooked up with the rebels in the base and tried to put zombies into the base."

Su Xinghe raised his eyebrows in surprise. He knew about the rebels. Their main idea was natural selection.

But their understanding of these four words seems to be a bit distorted. The rebels firmly believe that zombies are the correct path of evolution, and humans should not exist. Before they become zombies, they try to eliminate all humans.

"They have been caught now, and the base plans to expel them, along with Liu Ru."

The most outrageous thing about the rebels is that there are no powerful people in their entire group. They are all made up of a group of weak dreamers. This is also the fundamental reason why the base can stop them so quickly.

Driving them out of the base is basically a dead end.

Unexpectedly, the rebels who made a fuss in the plot were expelled from the base before they had time to develop. Su Xinghe was only surprised and forgot about the incident.

"Liu Ru wants to see you."

Xiao Mu finally said this sentence tentatively. Su Xinghe had no reaction at all after hearing this. He spoke without raising his head.

"It's not necessary. Since she chose the rebels, she and I are two different people."

Su Xinghe's ruthlessness pleased Xiao Mu. He held Su Xinghe in his arms and strode towards the house.

"Baby, I want it..."