9 I was being raped to orgasm at the dinner table

9 I was  being raped to orgasm at the dinner table, and was called into the office by the general manager to have sex

------text-----

"Aha......"

The Sao accupoint , after a knuckle was stuffed into it, Su Xinghe couldn't help but groan. Sensing the strange gaze from Liu Xiaoxiao, Su Xinghe lowered his eyes and bit his lips tightly.

"Husband, are you feeling unwell?"

Liu Xiaoxiao asked with concern, but actually there was a trace of doubt in her heart, but looking at the tall and handsome appearance of Cheng Yang and Rong Yinli, she dismissed the suspicion from his heart with self-denial.

Such a handsome guy should look down on his nominal husband. Isn't she more attractive than the mediocre Su Xinghe?

After thinking for a moment, Liu Xiaoxiao's self-confidence increased again. She straightened her chest, and the soft ball bounced in the air a few times. The bulge on her chest could be vaguely seen through the thin white vest color.

"Mr. Rong, please eat some crispy pork."

Liu Xiaoxiao looked at Rong Yinli tenderly, then picked up a small piece of crispy meat and wanted to put it into Rong Yinli's bowl. When she saw the two red fruits, they almost jumped out of her clothes.

Instead of being attracted, Rong Yinli frowned and moved the bowl away.

"Sorry, I don't really like touching other people's saliva."

A look of embarrassment appeared on Liu Xiaoxiao's face. She sat back stiffly, not forgetting to give Cheng Yang a pitiful look.

Cheng Yang glanced at Liu Xiaoxiao curiously. Who gave her the confidence to be so confident that he would help her out?

As you can imagine, Liu Xiaoxiao did not wait for Cheng Yang's defense. She lowered her head, with endless shame in her eyes. With her appearance, she had never been embarrassed in front of a man.

Liu Xiaoxiao was originally angry and wanted to give up, but when she raised her head, she was stunned by the faces of the two men. The shame in her heart slowly faded away, and was replaced by an even more intense itching.

Forget it, handsome guys have privileges.

"Then you can eat it yourself, I won't pick it up for you."

Liu Xiaoxiao's tone sounded like a little girl having a fight with her boyfriend. Cheng Yang secretly bared his teeth, expressing his inability to accept it.

Su Xinghe had no energy to pay attention to the conversation of several people.

Unknowingly, four fingers had been stuffed into his slut ty hole , and the slut water flowing out was covered by it. Holding it with big hands, it was evenly applied on the white and tender buttocks.

"Aha......"

Su Xinghe's body began to tremble slightly, and the pink and tender sunpoint turned bright red from being played with little by little. Every time he flinched, he would be fingered with great force in the next second. Spread it to both sides, and there is no way to stop the water. Not only the buttocks, but also a shallow puddle on the stool.

"What is the taste?"

The strange feeling came again. Liu Xiaoxiao sniffed her nose. She was not a novice who didn't know anything. This smell was clearly the smell of water.

Suspicious eyes swept over him again, and Su Xinghe was panicking. He couldn't be discovered. If he was discovered...

"Haaaaaaaaa..."