105

It's been a month since Alex and Andrea have started dating and things have been going well for the couple. "So I've got an extra class today, so I'll be having a late lunch." Andrea said. "That's ok we can hang out after class." Alex replied. "That sounds nice." Andrea replied as they separated to head to class. "See you later Andi!" Alex calls as she heads int her building.

Meanwhile Kara and Lena are discussing the fact that Kara has an upcoming away game. "It's against UVM, I'll only be gone the weekend." Kara says. "I know...but I'm gonna miss you all the same." Lena replies. Kara pulls her into a hug and runs her hands over Lena's back. "I'll call you every chance I get, I promise. And besides...even if I could cheat....I wouldn't even dream of it. I love you too much to do something like that." Kara whispered. "I know that Kar...and I trust you...and it's gonna sound ridiculous...but I don't trust your teammates. I've seen the way they all look at you, even the straight ones." Lena replied. "Would you like to come with me?" Kara asked. "I'd love to...but I can't I've got a ton of things to get done in my classes. But I'll be ok just talking to you and besides Eliza's gonna be there in the stands to watch you...so that makes me fell a little better." Lean replied.

They slowly pulled apart and looked into each other's eyes. "When you come back Sunday night I'll be here to take you home." Lena says. "I look forward to that." Kara replies. "We've got classes to get to..." Lena says. "I know....I'll be right here to walk with you to get lunch." Kara said. "I know. I can't wait." Lena replied with a smile.