158

"Wow!" Alex gasped as she and Andrea pulled up to the mansion. "It's so beautiful!" Andrea said as they got out of their car. Lucinda greeted them at the door and took their bags before telling them that Kara and Lena were in the kitchen. They were sitting at the island when Alex and Andrea came in. "Hey guys! What do you think of the decorations?" Kara asked. "They're amazing!" Alex exclaimed. "Thank you, our gardeners have been busy all week long." Lena explained. "Where are they now?" Alex asked. "They're home with their families. Lucinda and the other staff will be going home Christmas Eve night once all the food has been preached." Kara said. "Oh thats nice of you." Andrea said. "It's how it always been here. The only thing we'll have to do is cook the turkey and heat up the sides." Lena said.

"So did you get all your Christmas presents purchased?" Alex asked. "Yes! All bought and wrapped up." Kara replied. "Did you get all tree yet?" Andrea asked. "Yea, it's in the living room. It's a twelve foot aspen fir." Lena said. "How'd you get it in here?" Alex asked looking at Kara. "We had it delivered." Kara replied. "Oh well then I'm gonna go look at it." Andrea said. "Me too!" Alex said as she quickly followed after her girlfriend.

"Kara, Lena dinner is almost ready, where did Miss Alex and Miss Andrea go?" Lucinda asked. "They're gone to look at the tree." Kara replied. "Yea, they'll be back in a bit." Lena added. "Ok." Lucinda said. "Shall we go find them, and bring them to the dining room?" Lena asked. "Probably." Kara shrugged. "Oh you'll be fine without one more oatmeal cookie...come on Kara!" Lena grumbled. "Yes dear!" Kara grumbled. As she followed her fiancé to the living room.