107

Kara, Jennifer and Eliza were out shopping before the game this morning. "Oh Lee's calling me...I'll be right there with you." Kara said as she pulled out her phone. "Hey Lee!" Kara greeted. "Hey beautiful! What are you up to?" Lena asked. "We're out doing shopping before the game, what are you doing?" Kara asked. "Just relaxing going over my work." Lena said. "Oh well we're up here on the water front look how beautiful it is Lee!" Kara said as she flipped the camera around. "It's gorgeous! Even covered in snow it's beautiful. Turn me back so I can see you..." Lena said. "Better?" Kara asked. "Yes. So what are you shopping for?" Lena asked. "Well I thought I'd buy some new hoodies you can steal along with some syrup for us...on and I'm gonna be bringing back some freshly made Ben and Jerry's and some apple cider." Kara replied. "Ooooh! That sounds wonderful Kar! Are you gonna use the card I gave you?" Lena asked. "Yes Lee! I've got it here in my wallet." Kara replied as she walked inside the shop.

Lena looked behind her on the phone screen and saw something that caught her eye. "Kar? Whats that behind you?" Lena asked. Kara turned to see a 'I'd Tap That' hoodie. "It's a hoodie...do you want one?" Kara asked. "Of course! Get four! One for all of us here at the house." Lena said. Rolling her eyes Kara walked over and grabbed four hoodies and four tshirts with the same logo on it and put them over her arm. "Anything else Lee?" Kara asked. "Hmmm no, not right yet." Lena said. Kara continued walking around getting whatever Lena said she wanted before grabbing four quarts of syrup, some pancake and muffin mixes and some other tourist things.

"We have more shops to get to." Eliza said after they cashed out. The trio headed across the street to get some mor things to bring back. "Ok Lee, I'm gonna go now so I can get you some stuff without you seeing it. But I'll call you after the game, I promise. I love you." Kara said. "I love you too." Lena replied with a smile. The call ended and Kara was free to shop without Lena's eyes. She headed over to the drink section of the shop and found some stuff she knew Lena would like. She grabbed the apple cider gallons along with some cute little shot glasses that had cows on them. "Lee's gonna love this." She said to herself as she headed to the cashier.

After shopping ended they headed back to their hotel to get ready for the game. "See you at the game girls!" Eliza said as they separated to go to their rooms. "See you later mom." Kara said. "Yea see you later Mrs. Danvers." Jennifer added. Once back in their room Kara put everything in her spare suitcase and pulled out her game uniform to have it ready. "I'm gonna shower real quick and get ready. We leave in an hour." Jennifer said. "Ok, I'll shower after you." Kara said. "Uh....or we could you know...share.." Jennifer said. "Or not. I'm engaged. And if I wasn't it wouldn't matter anyway...you're not my type." Kara said. "Oh...ok.." Jennifer replied sounding glum as she walked into the bathroom.

Kara sat on the bed and quickly texted Lena telling her what had just transpired between herself and Jennifer. When Jennifer came out Kara went in and quickly showered and changed into her uniform and waited for their coaches to come get them. "Let's go! I need my star player!" The coach said looking at Kara. "I'm all set let's go kick come Catamount butt!" Kara said as they loaded up onto the bus. Eliza was already at the gym in the bleachers sporting Columbia merchandise. Her phone was ready as she waited for the game to begin.