96

"It's New Years Eve! Come on! Let's get ready to countdown!" Eliza calls from the living room. Everyone came in wearing sweatpants and baggy shirts all holding champagne. "Ok it's almost time! Does everyone have their New Year's resolution ready?" Alex asked. "Yes! I got mine!" Lena says looking at Kara. "Same here!" Kara replied. "Me too!" Andrea calls out! "Yep!" Eliza says. "Ok! I got mine too! Are you ready to start the countdown?" Alex asked. "Yes!" Everyone cheered. "OK IN 5....4.....3...2.....1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone shouted. Heated kisses were shared between Lena and Kara along with Alex and Andrea, while Eliza just drank down her champagne. "Ok! Everyone off to bed!" Eliza says. "Good night!" Everyone called out as they disappeared upstairs.

"We go back next week..." Lena whispered as she and Kara got into bed. "I know...I'm sorry." Kara replied. "Don't be sorry love, you have a basketball game to play, and I fully intend to be in the stands watching my fiancé play." Lena replied. "You gonna be wearing one of my hoodies?" Kara asked. "Of course! What else would I wear?" Lena asked as she lay here head on Kara's chest. "Oh.... I don't know maybe your clothes..." Kara teased. "Mmmm...why would I do that when my fiancé has comfortable hoodies and an extra pair of sweatpants with her name on the ass and her number on the leg?" Lena replied. "Oh you're so cute when you pout. Of course you can wear my clothes love." Kara replied.

"Your sister and Lena go back next week for Kara's game. Are we going back too?" Andrea asked. "I was thinking about it, do you want to?" Alex asked. "Of course! We can go cheer on Kara with Lena. It'll be fun and this way there will be more people to snap pictures of Kara for Eliza." Andrea replied. "Ok... then we'll head out with them." Alex replied. "Good." Andrea replied as she leaned up and kissed Alex's cheek.

Come morning everyone woke up still groggy as they headed downstairs for breakfast. "So you four are all leaving next week?" Eliza asked. "Yea." Everyone said. "Well as long as I get lots of pictures of the game I'm ok with it." Eliza replied. "We actually had a conversation about that last night." Andrea replied. "Yea. We're planning on taking a lot of pictures." Lena added. "Good. Now I think before you all leave again we should all go out for a family dinner." Eliza stated. Everyone shared a look before nodding in agreement.