142

A little while later they were walking into the restaurant where they'd be meeting Andrea and Alex. "Over there.." Kara whispered as they walked through the packed restaurant. "Hey! There she is!" Alex exclaimed happily as she stood up from the table and hugged her sister. "Hey Alex..." Kara groaned. "Come sit! We haven't ordered yet." Alex said. Kara and Lena took their seats across from them and looked over the the menu. "Order what ever you like! It's on me tonight." Alex said. "Ok..well I'm gonna get the chicken Alfredo." Kara said. "And I'll have the eggplant parmigiana." Lena added. "Well I'm getting the shrimp Alfredo." Alex stated. "And I'm gonna get the three cheese lasagna." Andrea said. "And two orders of breadsticks, and two orders of bruschetta for the table too please." Alex chimed in. "And what to drink?" The waiter asked. "I'll have lemonade." Kara said. "Red wine." Everyone else said.

The waiter left and everyone turned back to talking. "So that was some article you wrote Kara!" Andrea said. "Thanks." Kara replied. "So do you all have plans for tomorrow too?" Alex asked. Lena and Kara shared a look. "We actually do. We're having Maggie over for lunch tomorrow afternoon." Kara replied. "Oh..when did you see her?" Alex asked. "Friday afternoon actually...she met me before I went to my journalism class." Kara replied. "Oh...ok..." Alex said. "She just wants to have lunch and talk. She wanted to celebrate my first article like we're doing now...and we did Friday night." Kara explained.

"I get it..." Alex replied. "So..Kara? Are you ready for our game next week?" Andrea asked. "Oh yes! I can't wait! I'm really excited!" Kara replied. "I'm looking forward to watching it." Alex said. "Me too!" Lena replied as she slipped her hand into Kara's squeezing it gently. "So...hows everyone's classes going?" Lena asked. "Really good." Everyone replied. A few minutes later their food appeared and the conversation dulled to how good the food was.