Year 1-3

Edited February 7, 2017.
A/n: Yn=your name.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, first years. Please follow Hagrid into the great hall as I will return shortly. Wait patiently," Professor McGonagall says walking out of the hallway. You feel Draco grab your arm, assuring you everything was going to be ok. You look at him as you walk into the great hall. Draco catches you looking at him and fakes a smile. You stumble and fall against him as you tripped over a tall red head with freckles. Draco nudges you with his shoulder to whack the red head but by that time you were about to whack him, you were pulled next to Draco as we lined up to be sorted. Professor McGonagall came back with a horridly unkempt hat That had been sowed together to keep from falling apart. Then she took out a scroll and read the names off. Malfoy turned into a Slytherin as well as Crabbe and Goyle and Pansy Parkinson. Until you and Harry Potter were the last ones in the line.

"Potter, Harry - Gryffindor!!" The hat yelled. The hall erupted in cheers. The loudest was of course, Gryffindor. Then you were called.

"Potter, Yn!"

"Is there really another Potter?" And "Could it be? There really is another Potter?" "I bet she'll get Gryffindor as well as her brother" rang out in the hall. Whispers everywhere and heads staining to look at you. The closest ones said, "They do look alike except she has her mother's face and her father's black hair. Who knew he had a sister? I wonder why she was never mentioned?" As you walked from the back of that hall to the front. You get to the stool and the hat dropped over you eyes.

"Aye, both a Potter and a Riddle. You had a bit of Tom cursed into you. I wonder how it all turns out. Well, the house I'd make you be is Gryffindor to join your brother, BUT I can sense you'd hate it there. So therefore I'll make you a SLYTHERIN!" The hat rudely shouts in you ear. You fall off the stool with gratitude. You're in your father's house! You pull the musty hat off and sit next to Draco who stood up and gave you a huge hug in congratulations. Then Albus Dumbledore stood up and gave us the shortest speech in the world. It was only four words long. You look over to your brother and feel hurt that he didn't care to even look up at his own sister. Draco must've seen you looking at Harry because he nudged your shoulder and said, "Never mind your brother. He probably doesn't care. Your a Slytherin so act like your happy. Please for your sake. You'll love Slytherin," he says trying to cheer you up.

"I Know. I just-oh look the food!" You say then helping yourself to the grand feast. Draco knows you love food and love cooking so he knew the food'll cheer you up. When the feast was over we went to our houses. The Slytherin common room was brightly lit with green candles and green fires.

"Welcome to the Slytherin common room. No one is allowed to go out of it unless told to after 10:00 pm. But can remain in the common room for as long as they want. Every student is expected to got to class every morning so remember that," the head boy announces. There was a third staircase leading to the house head's private chambers. But you normally would walk passed it because it's hidden behind the banner of the Hogwarts crest. You were going to head up the stairs but am stopped.

"Your father left a room to you in the co-ed dorm. You won't be needing the other room," the head boy said then added, "follow me." You follow him to a door reading:

'Yn P. Riddle
Draco Malfoy'

"Wait! I'm rooming with Draco?!?" You ask.

"It appears to be that way," the head boy said. "I'll leave you to get comfortable with your new roommate." As the head boy walked away leaving you staring at the door.