Year 7-19

Edited May 10, 2017.
A/n: Yn=your name.

"Once Fawkes gets back okay?" You ask.

"Of course," Harry says.

"Back I am," Fawkes chirps scaring the life out of you.

"T-thanks," you say. You look at the cup and make air stabs just above the cup. Then you stab it. The cup started gushing black ash at you. You dodge it and roll out of the way.

"Now that was a close one!" Harry says.

"Now let's go ta Hogsmead," you say panting.

"How?" Harry asks.

"Ask Storm if she'll carry you," you say.

"Ok," Harry says. He says something into Storms ear and she grew into Midnight's old size.

"Fawkes?" You ask.

"On hop!" Fawkes booms. You scramble on Fawkes to see Harry keep trying and failing to get on Midnight. He'd get up on her side but either slide off or overshoot and fall off on the other side. Fawkes thumps over and picks Harry up by the scruff of his neck and plops him lightly onto Storm's back.

"Ok let's WOAH!" Harry says grabbing hold onto Storm's hair to keep him from falling off. Fawkes takes off as you hold onto his shoulders.

"Harry needs to get used to Storm," you reminisce.

"Needs Storm as much as you he," Fawkes says.

"Can you put words incorrect way? You do it when you're screaming in different languages," you ask.

"Not no yet. Three after years," Fawkes says.

"Oh okay," you say.

"Why?" Fawkes asks.

"It's a little confusing," you admit.

"Understand I can," Fawkes says.

"Are we there yet?" You ask.

"Landing three in hours," Fawkes says. You put in your headphones that you found in the Bagshot house and listened to Let Me Go.

"You love me but you don't know who I am, I'm torn between this life I lead and, where I stand. And you love me but you don't know, who I am. So let me go, Let me go. I guess I really don't know who Draco really is. I miss him," you sigh.

"You'll okay will be.  He know doesn't how love to you anyone or," Fawkes says soothingly.

"I know. I'm just hopeful," you say. "And stupid," you add as an after thought.

"Not you're stupid," Fawkes says.

"Why are you so wise?" You ask.

"Lived I with my life whole Dumbledore. Help it I can't," Fawkes says.

"I love you, you know that?" You ask.

"Wǒ so tú facer. Ti amo anch'io," Fawkes says.

"Looks like we're here," you say spotting Harry.

"Now landing," Fawkes says. You slid off Fawkes by his wing and run over to Harry.

"Hiya Yn! Ready to go in?" Harry asks.

"As ready as I'll ever be," you mutter.

"Ok. Let's go," Harry says. You follow Harry into to the Hogshead pub.