Year 7-11

Edited May 10, 2017.
A/n: Yn=your name.

"Snatchers!" Harry hisses.

"They shouldn't see or hear us! They must've undone the curse!" You say.

"Run!" Harry hisses. He grabbed onto you hand as you scooped up Fawkes. Fawkes spreads his wings and let's go of your shoulder.

"I now fly!" Fawkes screeched.

"Can you keep up?" You ask.

"Yes, I keep can up," Fawkes affirms.

"Scabior," you hiss noticing the man in control.

"Riddle," Scabior says smiling a crooked toothed grin.

"Who are you working for?" You snarl.

"Who do ya think?" Scabior smirks.

"Don't play coy," you spit. You indicate with your eyes to Harry to take your wand. He does and the bond is linked.

"Why am I holding your wand?" Harry thinks.

"Because I can communicate to you through thought. Now throw my wand and run!" You think. Harry does as you say and takes off soundlessly while throwing away your wand.

"Where'd 'e go?" Scabior asked.

"We don't need 'im. We need 'er," a man said to the right of Scabior.

"I see you still have the scar, did ya get any thing with it or are you just a wizard?" Scabior asks making you clench your teeth. Now, dear reader the author is speaking or writing, you might be wondering why you know who Scabior and here's why. When your were five, you were attacked by that same man, Scabior. You father saved you from him but you hadn't forgotten that event. Scabior left a large bite mark running down the left side of you neck revealing where he had bitten you.

"Nothing yet," you snarl.

"Aww. Then I didn't bite you deep enough. How sad. Guess I need to bite you again!" Scabior says lunging at you.

"I think I'm .......GOOD!" You yelp as you jump aside.

"Fly!" Fawkes screeches and grabs on to both of your shoulders. You now realize you are a few feet above the ground and far away from the catchers. You see Harry fall over for the lack of breath and land next to him.

"Harry," you say shaking his shoulder.

"H-hi," Harry says painting.

"You need a break," you say.

"N-no. We n-need to keep going," Harry insists.

"Look at you! You're out of breath. You need to catch it before moving on," you state.

"O-okay," Harry says sitting upright.

Ping! "Oh Hermione texted me," you say. You open the message and see her text.

HG: What's this symbol?
HG:*image downloading*
HG:

HG: What's this symbol?HG:*image downloading*HG:

HG: I found it in my book when reading it. Dumbledore might've drawn it for a clue to find the next Horcrux.

YN: thanks Hermione. I'll keep note of it.

"Dumbledore?" Harry asks making you jump.

"He might've given us the next clue," you say.