Year 7-14

Edited May 10, 2017.
A/n: Yn=your name.

"If they do, they have done a good job at not moving anything or cleaning," You respond taking note of the cobwebs strung in the rafters and the blanket of dust covering the furniture. The fruit, in a dish located on a small coffee table in between the love seat and the wall, were wrinkled and dried as if the person inhabiting the house left in a hurry and there was no evidence of a struggle or someone breaking in. There was a mug with a dry teabag accompanying the bowl of fruit.

"They were hear from a few years ago. What's the year?" Harry asks.

"2016, why?" You ask.

"The calendar says its 2005," Harry says.

"Maybe this is a scam," you say.

"What makes you say this?" Harry says.

"Maybe this is to confuse the intruders about thinking they weren't here for a while so the intruders will think they weren't here. The door was unlocked and the lock was rusted so that makes it seem like no one is here," you say, deducing the situation.

"Interesting. Now we are looking for Xenophilius Lovegood," Harry says.

"What's he to do with this?" You ask.

"He has endless knowledge of the Deathly Hallows," Harry explained.

"Oh. XENOPHILIUS!" You bellowed as Harry face-palmed.

"That's not how you get someone out from hiding!" Harry says. He takes out his wand and waves it around.

"What are-?" You start to ask.

"Shh! Oh. Found him," Harry says walking over to a large upside down flower pot.

"It's too heavy to pick up," you say. "Xenophilius, are you in there?" You add.

"No body is here. Go away," a voice emits from the base of the pot.

"Yeah, suuuuuure. No one is there. Then who's talking?" You ask.

"The pot, you daft dimbo!" The voice says again.

"Well, I'm gonna go tidy up this house and make myself at home because apparently no one resides here," you says walking a way.

"Don't go into Luna's room!" The voice says panicking.

"Why?" You ask.

"Just don't!" The pot whimpers.

"I won't unless you come out from under the pot, Mr. Lovegood. Otherwise I'll go in to her room and-" you say.

"Don't you dare!" The pot screeches.

"Well, you took to long," Harry says taking a hold of your hand.

"Leave my poor Luna alone! She doesn't deserve this!" The pot wailed. "I wish I wasn't so much of a coward. You don't understand! My Luna is my everything!" The pot adds getting more desperate.

"From what I am getting, is that who every this Luna is she was taken away by-" you whisper.

"I should've been the father she needed! Not this cowardly fool! Oh! Luna! Please don't hate me! I am a cowardly old man not like your heroic mother! Or like you classmate Harry Potter! If you are here, Harry Potter, save my child and get her away from the clutches of the Death Eaters! Oh Luna! I am so sorry!" The pot wails with angst.

"So the Death Eaters took Luna and her father did nothing but hid under a flower pot until she was gone," Harry said angrily.

"You know who he's talking about?" You ask.

"Yes," Harry says shortly.

"Where are you going?" You ask seeing Harry storm over to the pot.

"YOU SHOULD BE SORRY! LUNA DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE TAKEN AWAY! WHAT DID YOU DO? HUH? NOTHING! YOU DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT! WHAT I LEARNED WAS THAT IF SOMEONE OR SOMETHING IS THAT IMPORTANT TO YOU, YOU GET IT OR THEM BACK OR DIE TRYING!! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS FOOL!" You heard Harry's voice shout through the empty house.