Year 6-3

Edited May 10, 2017.
A/n: Yn=your name.

"Er yes, how did you know?" You ask Dumbledore.

"I was the one who brought you here," Dumbledore says.

"How?" You ask.

"Imagine this," Dumbledore says placing a bowl of silver solution in front of you. "Put your face in the Pensive."

You do as your told and boom, you end up in a room with a bed and a woman who looks exactly like you. A man is standing by her side with pure happiness. The woman is holding to children. One a boy and the other a girl. The boy opens his eyes and smiles but the girls doesn't move.

"Oh, Merope, is the girl alive?" The man asked.

"No, Marvolo. I believe she's dead," the woman, Merope, says failing to hid crying.

"Let me take her. She was born before her time," a man, to the far left, says.

"Albus! Tell me what's wrong with her!" Merope says desperately.

"She born decades before her time," the young Dumbledore says.

"I shall name her Yn Riddle," the woman says before kissing the baby and then handing it to Dumbledore. Then the scene changes and you are handed to a Lily Potter look alike.

"Her name is Yn Riddle. She must be hidden in your position when Voldemort comes," an older Dumbledore advises. You take a closer look at the child and she's still a baby but she breathing and waving her tiny fists. She looks adorable. You reach out to touch her but the Dumbledore, you know, grabs your hand. You see Snape's eyes look red and he looks like he wants to cry.

"Dad, it's okay," you say hugging him.

The scene changes and there is the nightmare you have had all these years ago right in front of you. You hear your adoptive mother's, Lily's, footsteps as she takes you from Harry's bed and puts you in her bed. 'One room away from her and my brother' you thought. She kisses your head and says "Stay here, Yn don't move. I'll come back to get you once this is over, I love you." And runs out of the room.  You already know she'll never get you.
"Avada Kedavra!" Voldemort's  voice roars and at the same time, you hear adoptive father, James, shout the same thing but he got cut off as you know James is dead.

"Please kill me! Not Harry!" Lily shouts.

"Stand aside silly girl," Voldemort says.

"Avada Kedarva!" Voldemort roars killing Lily. He turns and tries to kill Harry. Then he disappears for good.

"Yn, it's time to come back," Dumbledore calls. You feel yourself being pulled upwards and out of the silver memories.

"D-dad! Why? How could my own blood do this?" You ask clinging to Snape's robes.

"Because you are the true heir of the Riddle family. He was conceived by a love potion so he cannot know love or feel remorse for his actions," your father explains.

"But, I'll never be like him, will I?" You ask.

"That is up to you, Yn. It is very easy to become evil. But you have a good heart. You know what's wrong and what's right," Dumbledore says.

"Yes but the most evil ones are the heroes from past times," you say.

"Not always. I know it's hard for you to understand but this is why your father will become a Death Eater. He must prevent the new Voldemort from succeeding," Dumbledore says.

"But-" you start.

"I think it is time for you to rest. We will talk more when I get back. Please ask Severus if you have questions. I need to depart with Harry now," Dumbledore says walking you and Snape out of his office.

"Good luck, Dumbledore. I hope you succeed in what every you do. Oh and one more thing, please be gentle on Harry. He lost someone very dear to him and if you treat him badly, I will kill you myself," you warn. Then you hug Dumbledore goodnight.