Year 3-4

Edited May 9, 2017.
A/n: Yn=your name.

"Yn, don't go near it. Please, it'll kill you!" Draco screams, but you slow to a walk.  "Wait until my father hears about this!"

"You're the one who agitated it so don't blame Hagrid, idiot. And by the way, what can you dad do about it? I have a higher rank then you, Draco. Don't get on my bad side," you retort earning laughed and claps from everyone. You turn to the hippogriff. "Hey, Buckbeak, please excuse the idiot on the ground. It would be very kind of you to get off him," You say with a confident tone. Buckbeak looks at you and let out a low growl. Midnight prepares to attack but you put your hand on her back.

"Buckbeak, stand down NOW!" You command. He looks at you, still on Draco, and reluctantly gets off him. He then lowers his head and and lies down. "There you go. You're good boy." You coo to Buckbeak. He folds his wings and ruffles your hair with his beak. He gets up and folds you under his wings. Hagrid walks over and scoops up Draco.
"Come on, Yn, we need to take him to the infirmary," Hagrid says gloomily. You follow behind Hagrid as Pansy tries you to shove you away.

"Go hang out with your stupid brother," she hisses.

"Can you kindly get off of Draco's case? Look at you, you're like a lovesick odor hanging around him. He needs space. And that space is from you!" You growl shocking her with you anger. You walk away leaving her sputtering inaudible swears. You catch up to Hagrid and walk into the infirmary.

"His arm need to be in a sling for two days but I can heal him easily," Madam Pomfrey says tutting about. You sit down by Draco's bed as Pomfrey fixes his arm. Once Pomfrey leaves the you of you alone, Draco uses his good hand to hold yours. This simple gesture brought the heat to you cheeks. You shrug it off. He's just a friend needing comfort, but right now you aren't sure if he thinks that. He rolled over on to his side and noticed you and him were holding hands. He smiles and falls asleep. You know it's time to go to the Great Hall for dinner so you try to detach your hands but Draco wakes up.

"Leavening so soon?" He asks.

"It's diner time, do you want to go?" You ask.

"Yeah, when we get to our room, I want to talk to you about something."

"Okay, Malfoy."

*Le time skip brought to you by 'WAIT UNTIL MY FATHER HEARS ABOUT THIS!!!'*

"Why did you snap at me?" Draco asks.

"You can't blame someone else if you were the one who started it in the first place. You have a good heart, but you can and I will not let you blame Hagrid for your problem," you say.

"I know I just a fits of anger. I need to cool it," Draco says lowering his head. "I won't write to my father, if you agree that it was Hagrid's fault."

"WHAT?NO WAY IN HELL AM I DOING THAT!! YOU CANNOT MAKE ME DO SOMETHING FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR POSITION AT
THE EXPENSE OF SOMEONE ELSES PAIN!?" You bellow at Draco.

"Jeez I was kidding. I won't write to father because you will literally kill me." You turn to him and he winces. You just shake your head and go to the bathroom and get ready for bed.

The next morning you over hear that a man was in the Harry's room last night. He was hanging around Ron's bed. You, wanting to know more, send Midnight to hunt him down. Once she found him, she dragged him to where you were. (A/n: because why not? I think little Ron need some wolf trauma) Ron was scraped and yelling at Midnight to let him go by the time you met him.