Year 3-5

Edited May 9, 2017.
A/n: Yn=your name.

"Why did you have to drag me? Why couldn't I have ridden you?" Ron asks angrily to Midnight. She just stands up, puts her front paws on Ron's chest, takes his shirt collar, and gets back to being on all fours. Ron ends up kissing the ground of the courtyard again.

"Enough," you command. Midnight sits by your side and you reward her with a lamb liver. She snaps it up and hungrily looks at you for more. "What did the man look like?" You ask Ron.

"Oh that guy, it was terrifying he-" Ron starts but you cut him off.

"Cut to the chase, Weasley, I don't need to know what he did. I need to knew what he looked like." You growl.

"He had a gaunt face and looked like he was dead. He had long black hair and dark lifeless eyes. His clothes were rugged and-"

"Torn. I know who this is," you, once again, cut him off. You mount Midnight, who now was the size of a 15 hand high horse, and ride towards Dumbledore.

Once you got there, you charge into his office window and crash into Professor McGonagall.

"I'm so sorry, Professor, is headmaster in?" You apologize and ask.

"Yes, Ms. Riddle, he is. What might be you occasion?" McGonagall asks you.

"Um, I know who this guy is."

"Who is the man?"

"Black. Sirius Black."

"Hermione a few turns should be enough." You heard from the infirmary as McGonagall dragged you to Dumbledore. Then everything froze. You stood in place contemplating that something happened and after time speed up back to the present, you see Hermione and Harry appear out of nowhere. Then it hit you, Black was escaping. You'd over heard Harry and Hermione talking about freeing Black because he was innocent. It made sense now. You walked in and saw Ron on a bed. You turn to Hermione.

"What happened to Ron?" You ask.

"He broke his leg falling down," she responds. You notice scratches and cuts on Harry's arms and face.

"Harry who hurt you?" You ask quietly.

"Wha-oh! No one hurt me I was stupid and stumbled around the dark forest and tripped," Harry said. "Its fine. They aren't deep wounds." You nod with relief.

*Le time skip brought to you by a plot twist*

It was time for summer. You and Ron were walking down to the train station after all the trunks were packed. He pulls you into an empty compartment.

"Hey, Yn?" Ron asks.

"Yeah?" You respond.

"I was wondering..." Ron trailed off blushing Gryffindor red.

"Hmm. Well before I answer, why?" You ask.

"Well. I was admiring you at a distance. And I admire your spirit and your confidence. And I honestly am attracted to you," Ron rattles off the reasons.

"Well, I was attracted to your compassion and your personality, so my answer is yes." You respond. Knowing you were going to have to date Draco at some point, you decided to put it off until you felt ready for Draco. Ron's eyes lit up and he smiled like crazy. You both held hands as you board the train. When you enter the train, you are bombarded by shouting.