Year 3-1

Edited May 9, 2017.
A/n: Yn=your name. Year three begins and you are 13. Enjoy. I'm also going to be doing shorter chapters so I can elongate the years.

Soon it was time to collect your stuff for school and pack your trunk. You and Harry race to Dads room and start jumping on his bed. You, knowing Dad is a deep sleeper thought it would be fun to play with his sheets. You and Harry quickly and quietly to tie up Snape in his bed sheets so that it looked like he was a taco. You snap a picture of Dad tied up and then quickly go and try to untie him. In the process, Harry, who was trying not to laugh aloud, tripped and fell on top of Snape's stomach which resulted in a very angry Snape to wake up and nearly kill you and Harry with his glare.

"Get out of MY room," Dad yells.

"Sorry, we couldn't resist. It won't happen again," you apologize putting on your mastered skill of puppy dog eyes. Harry nods rapidly and looks like he was going to cry. Snape looks at Harry with a seething look then at you and tries to fix you with a scolding glare, (a/n: we all know he's master that), but his gaze softens. He lets out a low chuckle and the proceeds to get our of bed, except he couldn't. You had untied his legs free but couldn't get his arms free since Harry woke him up. He tries to shimmy the sheets from his shoulders but you tied them too tightly. Snape then tries to inch his way underneath the sheets but hits his head on the head board. Trying not to guffaw at Snape's struggles, you lurch forward and continue to untie the rest of him. Once untied, Snape pushes you and Harry out of the room so he can get dressed.

"What do ya think about getting a toad for Neville? He lost Trevor last year so I was thinking on getting him one this year," Harry said turning to you. You shrug and turn away thinking about who the next DADA teacher will be.

"I think you should get him a owl. It'll follow him anyway and he can't really loose it." You respond after a few minutes of thinking. You and Harry pound on Snape's door only to find him angrily glaring at at the both of you from behind. You both yelp and scuttle to his side. The three of you take the underground to London and walk into the Leaky Cauldron. Snape in his black robes, Harry in a teeshirt and shorts, and you in fc shirt and fc shorts. You trot to the bank and ration your money even though you have billions. The Riddle family the richest in the wizarding world. The Potters are the second and the Malfoys are the third. You see Snape go into Knockturn ally and Harry meet up with Ron and Hermione. You go to the robe shop to get you school robes and get you books for class. This year, you need a book for the course; Care of Magical Creatures. You walk in and spot the bookstore owner struggling with a cage of hairy leather and snapping books. You walk over and ask for one of those and firmly snap it shut with its leather strap. I'll have to ask Hagrid about how to deal with the book because otherwise it'll tear up my books and my hands, you think to yourself after cramming it into your bag.