Year 4-3

Edited May 9, 2017.
A/n: Yn=your name.

You feel a jolt as you fly a foot off the bench you were sitting on. It continues until you find the source of the problem; a gigantic woman comes thumping in to the Great Hall. She thumps up to Dumbledore and gives him a huge kiss. In her wake, two lines of impeccable and beautiful thin girls in light blue dress shirts and skirts trail in. They seem like they are floating into the Hall. You look around to see all the males gaping at them. Even Ron. Hermione angrily slaps his arm to get his attention. Soon after, Dumbledore announces that Hogwarts will be participating in the Triwizard Tournament along with Buexbatons and Durmstrang.

*Le time skip brought to you by you flying a foot in the air, every time Olympe, aka giant woman, walks by.*

"Today, in honor of the Triwizard Tournament, we will have the annual Yule Ball. The students participating will be chosen tonight but for right now, break into partners," you father, Snape declares. You and the rest of Slytherin break up in to pairs and your paired with Crabbe. Unfortunately, Crabbe is a horrendous dancer.  So much so, you were re-paired with your own father.

"Step...2,3. Step...2,3," Snape commands in a 3/4 time. "Alright listen to the accent on one. I'll exaggerate. ONE...two, three. ONE...two, three. Let's start again." You thought to yourself how badly you can dance since you kept stepping on Snape's shoes, but to Draco and anyone who watched you you looked and seemed like a flame. Lightly stepping left or right, in or out, and floating with the music. Once the recording stops, you and Snape freeze mid step and then hug. The rest of Slytherin cheers and applauds you as you and Snape mock bow. You look up to see Snape give you one of his rare smiles and you can see the love glowing in his eyes. You look around seeing the smiling faces and think, 'though Slytherin does seem to have the dark wizards housed here, we are like a family. You just gotta look for the good and catch the fleeting moments of pure joy.'

*Le time skip brought to you by Draco boasting about his family's status*

You and the fellow Slytherins race each other to the Great Hall to see the chosen participants. The goblet had a blueish fire blazing, so you knew it was ready to choose. Dumbledore walked up to the stone goblet and caught a paper that flew out.

"Delacour, Fleur," Dumbledore read out. The table where the Beuxbaton girls sat, shot up light blue sparks and clapped giddily as a girl rose from the table. She went through a dark wooden door.

"Krum, Viktor." The Durmstrang boys roared with brutish and barbarian like energy. The boys started pounding the walking stick like clubs on the ground making sparks of every colour explode from the ends. They seemed to want to out challenge the Buexbatons by shooting sparks into their crest and chanting Viktor's name. The male was hoisted up with the help his comrades and was carried to the entrance. He slipped the door and disappeared.

"Diggory, Cedric." The Great Hall exploded with so many cheers, you swore the castle shook on its foundation. The biggest cheers were from Hufflepuff because Cedric was from there. He got up and looked around the Great Hall for one last time. He gave every one looks of achievement and dipped his head into a bow. He strode to the door and vanished behind it.