Year 4-1

Edited May 9, 2017.
A/n: Yn=your name. Year four begins and you are 14. Enjoy.

You whip head back and forth. You see masked figures in black robes and you see people panicking. You see a tent collapse on a child. You dash to save it, but one of the masked figures blocks your path. They raise the wand they hold and point it at you. You fumble for yours while they start laughing. You growled and called Midnight to aid you. She is there in a second and charges toward the masked figure. Right as she was about to chomp on the figures leg, the figure disappears in a cloud of black smoke. You ignore the the smoke as you lift the top of the tent and pull the child out. Once done you scout for more people.

*Le time skip brought to you by frantic searching and mostly successful*

You stop to catch your breath, but as you slow your pace you see a skull in the sky with a snake going coming out of its mouth. You gasp thinking that whatever it was, it wasn't good.

"Look it's the Dark Mark!" You hear and turn to see an elderly man scream before he was cut off by a green light. You, in a fit of anger, repeat the horrid curse toward whoever cast it. You throw yourself on to Midnight and set off in a search for Hermione, Ron, Harry and the Weasley family.

Once you spot a group surrounding a house elf. You dismount and run over.

"No, please, Winky does not make the mark," the house elf said with her bat like ears trembling. "Master Crouch wants not Winky to go, Master Crouch is only upset. Winky is sad if Master Crouch frees Winky. Winky is homeless if Master Crouch-"

"Shut it," a man, whom you presumed was 'Master Crouch' snapped while handing the elf one of his socks.

"Oh shut it 'Master Crouch'," you snap back sarcastically. "Before we go freeing elves left and right, what happened?"

"This ELF sent the Dark Mark. It stole someone's wand ad shot it. I will not have a disgrace living among my brethren or in my house. I here by free this thing and that's the end of the story. So stick your head back into the hole you came from," The Crouch guy spat at you. Ron became defensive and walk up to the guy and pressed his wand into Crouch's neck.

"Listen here, mate. You are many things and I'm cool with that. One thing I will not allow is you to insult my girlfriend. You will leave her be or you won't go home tonight," Ron growled. You put your hand on Ron's shoulder.

"It's not worth it," You say, shaking your head. You turn to Winky, "Don't worry Winky, a master who frees an elf because they did a mistake, or supposed that you did a deed you didn't, is a jerk. You should be freed by his care because he isn't fit for you. If you want, I will help you find a family who nicer to you." Winky nods, clutching the wilting sock. She starts bawling into your pant leg. You pat her back and rub small circles in to her back. Ron lets out a low growl before he walks over to you. You hand Hermione Winky before going with Ron back to the Weasley household.

*Le time skip brought to you by a horrid portkey ride*

Your feet touch the ground of the Weasley's lawn.

"This is my home. I know it's not what you're used to but-" Ron starts but you cut him off with a gentle kiss. You hear cheers behind you. You turn to see Fred and George hooting and jokingly punching each other's arms. You roll your eyes and hold Ron's hand and enter the house together.