Year 4-9

Edited May 9, 2017.
A/n: Yn=your name.

You wake up with a broad smile on your face. The memories of last night still flashed in your mind. You skip down to the Slytherin table and see Draco opening a package from his family. He looks up and smiles broadly. You plant a quick kiss on his lips and seat yourself next to him.

"Are you two dating?" Pansy blares out loud.

"Yeah, got a problem," you snap back. You were defiantly not going to let a nosey Pansy going to mess with you. Especially today, your last tournament trial. You had no problem figuring out how to survive to last two so you thought the third was going to be a breeze. You couldn't have been more wrong. you trotted to the field to see the biggest maze in history standing tall in front of you. You were about to enter in to the maze, when Draco pulls you aside.

"Good luck, Yn! I know you will beat the rest of the participants. I know you will," Draco says kissing you.

"Good luck Yn," Hermione says encouraging you. "Victor doesn't need any encouragement and I am secretly hoping and rooting for you, Yn." Hermione engulfs you in a huge hug then runs away in to the crowd. Draco kisses you quickly and them gently nudges you to the entrance of the maze.

*Le time skip brought to you by a gigantic spider*

It was going well until you came across the cup by accident. You feel Cedric brush against you.

"You go, I don't want to win," Cedric states suddenly.

"Why?" you ask.

"I just don't so go ahead." Cedric pushed you to the cup and you held on to the handle. A sickening feeling over swept you and you found yourself in a graveyard.

"Why hello there," a voice sneers behind you. You whip around to find a squat and pudgy man smile showing you an array of broken and rat-like teeth.

"Whoareyou?Andwhatareyoudoinghere?WhereamI?" You ask in rapid fire.

"Don't you want to hold your brother?" The man asks.

"What did you do to Harry?!" You growl.

"Not him, stupid girl. Your blood brother, Lord Voldemort," the man swings around to show you the ugliest baby in the world. Imagine a male a few hundred years old all wrinkled and small dressed as a child. The man walks up to a gigantic cauldron and starts to throw things into it. Then he takes a knife and proceeds to drag you to the cauldron. He slices a huge gash into your arm and lets the blood fall into the cauldron. He then cuts his own right arm off and lets it fall into the cauldron. The rat-man takes the baby and hurls it in to the cauldron. A loud boom resounds and thick fog starts to over pour and out steps a tall thin man.

"For your reward, Pettigrew, here I brandish you a new arm and hand," the tall man says. The tall man looks around looking for something or someone. "Darn I guess he's not here."

"Who is not here?" you ask. Your voice is surprisingly strong compared to how afraid you felt.

"The pathetic son-of-a-I mean, James and Lily Potter. You do know of them, right?" The man says, finally acknowledging you.

"DON'T YOU DARE INSULT HARRY IN FRONT OF ME! I DON'T CARE IF WE ARE BLOOD! HARRY IS MORE OF A BROTHER THAN YOU, YOU FILTHY SNAKE-NOSED IDIOT!" you roar at the man.

"DON'T YELL AT MY LORD!" Pettigrew hollers at you.