Rebekah is Cunning

Genesis 27:1-40

As the two brothers grew older, Jacob became Rebekah's favourite son. She loved Esau too, but she wanted only the very best for Jacob.
When Isaac had grown very old, he could no longer see. One day, Isaac told Esau, "My son, because you are he eldest, I want to give you my blessing. First, though, go hunting and cook some tasty meat for me. Then I will give you your blessing."
Rebekah had overheard what Isaac said to Esau. After Esau left, she said to Jacob, "Your father is about to give Esau his blessing. I want that for you. Go and kill two of our best goats. I will fix them just the way Isaac likes his meat. Then you can bring it to him and you will get his blessing instead of your brother." Jacob did as he was told. When the foid was ready, Rebekah glued goat fur to Jacob's beck and arms and hands so his skin would feel like Esau's hair skin. Jacob went into his father's room.
"How did you find the food so fast, my son?" Isaac asked.
"The Lord helped me."
"But you sound like Jacob. Come here," Isaac said. He ran his hands over Jacob and felt the hair of the goatskin. "You feel like Esau, thought," he said.
Thrn Isaac tasted the food Jacob gave him. "Ah," he said. "Here is your blessing."
A blessing was a very special thing. Isaac knew God was listening. He asked him to make his son rich and to have other people, including his brother, serve this son. He asked God to bless all the people who were good to his son, and curse those who were mean. When Isaac finished praying, Jacob left the room.
No sooner was Jacob gone, though, when Esau came back from his hunting trip! He rushed into his father's room, but Isaac said, "Why have you come back a second time?"
"But this is my first time," Esau said.
Isaac sighed. "That must have been Jacob then. Esau, your brother has stolen your blessing."
Esau was furious.