Chapter Four

Chapter Four w/ note :

Nobody knows how awkward it was to hug him, except me.

At first, I was excited to see him, and I just ran up and hugged him. It felt like something in a movie or on a TV show. But then when I wrapped my arms around him, I remembered the problem I was currently suffering with. The problem that can change everything; my life, my routine, my everything. Even his everything, too.

"I missed you," I decided to say after thirty seconds of complete silence between the two of us, "Alot."

"I missed you, too," Harry pulled away from out hug, and looked at me. The two of us just shared stares for awhile, and then I decided to start speaking again.

"How was tour?"

"Good. Louis flipped some fans off during three shows," Harry shrugged.

"Again?" I asked. Harry nodded, "He does know that if he keeps doing that, he'll lose fans. Right?"

"I think you should tell him that, and not me," Harry chuckled. I gave him a smile, "How was London without me?"

"Oh, I had a blast. I got to go shopping with Megan-" while saying this I thought of one of the shopping sprees where I bought the pregnancy test. But I changed it to another one of our shopping sprees, "and got a new pair of flats, and then I got to help the twins by locking Charlie and Kyla up in a closet so that they wouldn't steal them from me."

"Seems like you had fun," Harry said. I nodded. His eyes moved down to look at my lips, and then he looked back into my eyes, "You know, you didn't kiss me since I've arrived here."

"And?" I bit my bottom lip, trying hard not to laugh at his attempt to make me kiss him.

"And," Harry began with a cheeky grin, "Your lips look lonely without mine on them."

I couldn't keep my laughter in any longer. I burst out giggling, "God, you're such a flirt."

"It is what I am," Harry shrugged. I smiled and pecked him ont he lips. He frowned, "That's all I get?"

"Yep," I smirked, "That is all you get."

"Why?" he whined.

"Because," I shrugged, and pecked his lips again, "I have a secret I need to tell you."

"And that secret is?" Harry rose an eyebrow.

"I will tell you later," I replied, "But for now, we have to enjoy what we have right at this moment."

Laura's P.O.V

I dragged my belongings out of the airport, and began looking for George once I past the crowd. I swear, that crowd of fans multiplies everytime I see them. I began walking to the other side of the sidewalk; the one where there were no fans making me feel uncomfortable and claustrophobic, not to forget that they won't see George from where I moved to stand.

I had texted him as I was walking to the exit of the airport. I asked him if he could come pick me up, and he said that we will come in ten minutes. As I waited, I plugged my head phones into my phone and began to listen to music. I mouthed the words to the song that was playing, and as I studied the shoes I was wearing, a car pulled up beside me. I saw it from the corner of my eye, but I didn't bother to look up.

"Hello! Laurie! Look up!" I took one of my ear buds out, and looked forward. There was George, "I see that I have your attention now."

I smiled, "Yep. Music takes over you sometimes."

"Sometimes? It takes over you all the time," George joked. I rolled my eyes at him, but kept a smile on my face. I picked my bags up, and started to to walk to the back of the car to put them in the trunk. George had gotten out of the car, too. He wanted to help me, I suppose. I handed him my bags, and then I walked to the front of the car to sit n the passenger's seat.