Chapter Forty Seven

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Chapter Forty Seven :

The door to the bedroom opened, causing me to look up from the laptop screen. I watched Harry close the door behind him. He had the dress in his arms, and he looked right at me.

"Aria, I'm sor-"

"I don't care about the dress, Harry," I said, looking back down at the screen of my laptop. I was sitting on the bed, my back leaned up against the headboard while my legs were spread out. The laptop was laying down on my lap. "I'm not mad about seeing you in it, either."

"Then why are you mad?" Harry asked. He walked away from the door, and sat down on the edge of the bed, turning his head to look at me. Harry tossed the dress to the side.

"I'm not mad."

"But you stormed out of the kitchen, then locked yourself in here," Harry said. "We all thought you were angry at us."

"Well, I'm not angry, so you can pass that message onto the others," I stated. My eyes stayed on the screen as I scrolled down the page. "And while you're at it, can you get me some food? I'm starving."

"Louis left," Harry said.

"What about Kyla, Niall, and the Maliks?"

"They're still here. Unless they left when I came in here," Harry shrugged. He then looked down at the duvet. "Kyla was in conversation with your dad. My mum went back to the guest room."

"Did Louis talk to you?" I asked, remembering that the only reason why Louis came was because he needed to talk to Harry about something.

"About the whole 'how do I get Charlie to move in with me' thing, yeah. He did."

"What?"

"He said something to me about how he wants Charlie to move in with him, and then asked me how I got you to move in with me when you hated me," Harry answered, looking back up at me. I rose an eyebrow. "He was joking around about the hating part, since you did hate me when we first met, but...I didn't really have a good answer for him."

"What about Zayn? Did he ask him?"

"Zayn told him to be patient," Harry replied.

"Hasn't he already asked her to move in with him before?"

"I think so. Why?"

I shrugged. "Do you know why she said no the first time?"

Harry shook his head.

He moved up on the bed, so that he was sitting next to me, and looked at the laptop. "What are you looking at?"

"Houses."

"Why?"

"I thought we already talked about this..." I looked at him. He looked confused. "We need a real house, not an apartment. I want our child to have a backyard to play in, not a hallway he can run down."

"Since when as our child been a 'he'?"

"We don't know what gender it's going to be. I just said that, and besides, I think we know it's going to be a boy anyway," I looked back at the screen and exited out of the page. I closed the laptop lid, and looked back over at my husband. "We both want it to be a boy, don't we?"

"I was kind of hoping it would be a girl," Harry said. He took my hand in his, making our fingers lock together. "That way our daughter could be just like her mum. Beautiful, smart-" I cut him off.