Chapter Twenty Two

{A/N : Niall is an uncle now! :D Just thought of sharing that with you guys if you didn't already know that Greg and Denise had their baby.}

Chapter Twenty Two :

"How can people sit there and ask questions that they already know the answer to?" Kyla asked from beside me. She had her arms crossed, and we were watching the boys and Laura get interviewed from backstage. Vivian and Charlie had gone roaming around the set, and Megan was watching the interview at home on the television. She had to take care of Zara and Ariana.

"I honestly don't know," I shrugged as I kept my eyes on the boys. The interviewer started rambling about how One Direction will start to end soon. I bet Kyla was rolling her eyes right about  now. Every interview the boys were in this year they've been going over this topic, and it has become annoying. I think we've discovered One Direction isn't going to break up anytime soon. "I'm suprised Louis hasn't said something sassy yet."

"Well, he has been whispering some things to Zayn," Kyla said.

I squinted my eyes as I stared at Zayn. He was sat right beside Louis on the sofa, and sure enough; they were whispering things to each other. Every once in awhile, one of them would crack a small smile. I was surprised the interviewer didn't notice. I mean, Louis was sat right next to him!

"So, now going over to the lovely Laura," the interviewer stopped talking, and looked over at Laura, who was squished in the middle of Zayn and Niall. "I hear you have a birthday coming up. Going to celebrate it with your boyfriend?"

"I'm not dating anyone," Laura said quickly. A small blush appeared on her cheeks. "I'm single, and I'm not doing anything special."

"What? But it's your eighteenth birthday!" the interviewer argued. "You have to do something special!"

"She is," Niall said before Laura could open her mouth. "She's going clubbing with me and Lou."

The interviewer looked stunned.

"We're going to take her out for her first drink," Louis added. "Show her what partying is about."

Laura rolled her hazel eyes.

"I didn't know Niall was being serious when he told me that," Kyla said. "I'm actually a little surprised Megan is allowing them to do that."

"I'm still surprised Laura blushed when the interviewer said boyfriend," I stated. Kyla nodded.

"Obviously she thought of George. I mean, who else would she have thought of?" Kyla said.

"Well, I hope you have fun, Laura," the interviewer said with a wink. I watched as Laura gave a small glare to Niall, and he just smirked at her. "Now, onto a different note; how was tour?"

"Great," Laura said with a small smile as she turned away from Niall and got back to paying attention. "It was alot of fun. Especially with these boys."

"Now, have you toured with them before?"

"Yes," Laura nodded.

"And let me tell you, she gets really annoying," Louis said with an eye roll. "She's always complaining about something."

"She's on twitter most of the time," Niall added. "Every five seconds I see her refreshing the page."

Laura looked over at Niall. "It's nice to know you stalk my twitter."

"I don't," Niall shrugged. "You always have it open, and it's hard not see you scrolling through a thousand tweets."

"And she spends way too much time on YouTube, too," Harry added with a fake, annoyed tone. I looked over at Kyla and watcher her roll her eyes.