Chapter Forty Eight

{A/N : Book promotions will be in the next chapter, because I don't have time to put them all into this one. Please don't think I forgot about them, because I haven't. All books that were sent in are going to be promoted. Don't worry! :)}

Chapter Forty Eight :

Charlie's P.O.V

"Do you have your video camera ready?" I asked, glancing over to look at Alexander. Alexander did a nod. I smirked, and ran over to one of the guards that stood in front of the Buckingham Palace. The guard I went up to was dressed up like all the other guards. I'm not surprised, since that is their uniform; red coat, huge black cap, and holding a gun that rests on their shoulder.

I looked at the guard, his eyes not moving, and looked back at Alexander. Luis stood beside him, giving me a thumbs up. Alexander's girlfriend walked up to me. I rose an eyebrow, and she let out a sigh.

"Charlie, they will not move," Macy said. "They will never move. That's the whole part of Alexander's video. You go up to the guard, do something funny to break his stare and make him move, and then we leave or go bother another guard."

"I know they won't move," I rolled my eyes. I crossed my arms. "I just have no idea what to do without making myself look like a fool."

"Who cares if you'll look like a fool? Embrace your weirdness," Macy joked, before walking back over to Luis and Alexander. I let out a sigh, before standing right beside the guard. I glanced over at him. Then an idea struck me. I looked forward, staring straight in front of me.

"Since you won't move, I won't either," I said, keeping my eyes steady. I uncrossed my arms, and stood straight up. I took in quiet breathes. "I will stand here until I give up. I will walk away because I've failed, and then leave you alone. Deal?"

The guard didn't say anything. That didn't surprise me. What would surprise me, though, was if the guard did actually say something back.

I moved my eyes onto Alexander's camera, steadying them there.

"What is she doing?"

"Training to be a guard," Luis shrugged. I could hear his conversation with Aria's brother.

"She's supposed to make him do something," Alexander said. "She can't just stand there, and-"

"What if the guard gets annoyed by here standing there, and does something?" I imagined Luis smirking as he said this. I had to keep myself from looking at him to see if he was. My job was to not move a muscle, and stare at the video camera.

A few minutes passed, and a group of girls came running to the guard. I thought they were about to take a picture with the guard, but they weren't.

"Oh my gosh, you're Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend!" one of them said. "Will you take a picture with us?"

"Harriet, don't be stupid. She's not going to smile for a picture," another one said. "Don't you see what she's doing?"

"No..." the first one who spoke trailed off.

"She's pretending to be a guard!" a third voice exclaimed. "Over there is Harry's brother in law with a camera. Don't you know who Alexander Clarke is? He's a YouTuber, and he is probably having Charlie do something."

"Let's just take a picture," a fourth voice said. The girls gathered around me. They snapped a picture, and then ran off. A few more people came up and took pictures with the guard, ignoring me. But then more people kept coming up to me, trying to get me to take a picture of them because I was Louis' girlfriend.