Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four w/ note :

"So, how exactly is this going to work?" Harry asked as he walked into the room with Louis coming in right behind him. Charlie and MacKenzy had already arrived three minutes before them, and Liam was on his way with Niall, but they had to go pick Vivian up from the animal shelter first. Josh had sent a text to MacKenzy saying he was on his way with Zayn.

"Yeah, because having us all in the same flat isn't going to cause any drama at all," Louis said sarcastically with a roll of his eyes. I just shut the door before crossing my arms, and led them into the living room. Charlie greeted her boyfriend from standing up from the couch, walking over to him, and giving him a hug. MacKenzy didn't even notice that Louis and Harry arrived, and just continued to scroll through her phone. Probably on twitter.

"Where's Megan?" Harry asked wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me close to him.

"Feeding Zara and Ariana lunch," I replied as I rested my head onto his shoulder. "Kyla is helping with her."

"So, when is this whole drama free day going to start?" Charlie asked after looking away from Louis and turning towards me.

"When everyone gets here," I replied with a shrug. Charlie let out a sigh.

"Today was my lazy day, where I watch TV in my pajamas and wrapped in covers, and talking to a cat while eating icecream," Charlie said. "This was the first time doing this with a cat. Nemo is all alone now."

"He's a cat," MacKenzy looked up from her phone. "I'm sure he's sound asleep, fine with ignoring the world."

"Doubt it," Charlie rolled her eyes. "He's my cat. He's going to have my personality. He's going to party until the clock strikes midnight, signaling him to cuddle up with his owner in bed while we dream about unicorns and rainbows."

"Unicorns?" Harry asked.

"Rainbows?" I questioned.

"Okay, so I thought about what we could do-oh, hello, guys," Kyla said walking in the room holding a laptop in her hands. She stopped mid sentence when she noticed that Louis and Harry had arrived.

"Hello," Louis and Harry said in unison before Kyla went back to what she was saying.

"To not have us cause any drama, meaning fights and arguments, I thought we could play a game," Kyla said with a smile on her face.

"The last game we played caused drama," I stated. "That was the whole reason I came up with the idea for this day."

"Yeah, the fight was over who would be the godfather of your child," Louis scoffed. "It would obviously be me."

"Niall fits more perfectly then you," Kyla said before I could open my mouth to retort something. "Aria met him first. She met you second. Aria has known Niall longer."

"So? I was the one who got her to meet Harry, her soul mate, and-" Louis was cut off.

"I'm sure she would've met Harry if she didn't have to go shopping for food for her aunt," Kyla smirked. Louis rolled his eyes. "Anyway, I thought we could play something thrilling."

"Can't we just watch a movie?" Charlie asked. "That would be easier."

"That would cause an argument," Kyla stated. "We would argue over which movie to watch. It would be safer to play Slenderman than see what's on Netflix."

"Because Slenderman seems safer than watching us battle to the death over a romance or comedy," Louis rolled his eyes. Kyla shot him a glare, but Louis just ignored her. "I rather us just hang out, and-"