Epilogue Pt. 2

Epilogue Pt. 2 :

Who would have thought having an aunt living in London would be the reason where I am today?

If I hadn't, I wouldn't have been given plane tickets to go there by my aunt to visit for the summer. My high school friends wouldn't have thrown a small party for me and later dare me to try to meet One Direction.

Or what if I chose 'truth'?

Would I still have bumped into Niall Horan at the Heathrow Airport, fight with Louis Tomlinson over a bag of carrots, meet Zayn Malik while he's playing video games, slap Harry Styles for kissing me, and all five knock on my hotel room door just because they wanted to get to know me better and introduce me to Liam Payne?

It's crazy and scary to think for me to think about all this. My mind aches at any thought beginning with what if?.

Six years ago Harry Styles kissed me and I slapped him. Six years later he kisses me and I kiss him back. We're also married with two children. How insane is that?

(Wait, don't answer that. There are more insane love stories I've seen and read out there that also end in their own happily ever afters.)

As noted it's been six years. We have two children, a goldfish, and a cat, but I'll get to that at the end.

Until then, though...

Let's start with Zayn and Megan, also known as Zegan.

Megan found out she was pregnant a month after Jacqueline was born. She gave birth nine months later to a baby boy. They named him Leonardo Yaser Malik after a certain favorite actor of Megan's (and I quote, "He finally won an Oscar the year I have my first son. How could I not?") and Zayn's father. A few months later, the two began to focus more on their careers. Zayn left the band and started working on solo projects, while Megan stared in two seasons of a sitcom set in London.

They made the decision to move to Los Angeles, CA for Zayn's career. The move worked out for Megan, too. She guest stared in a few popular ABC comedies and had small roles in a few dramas. She has been casted for movie roles in movies with high hopes of being nominated for Oscars. Right now she just finished a movie 'based on a true story'. Zayn, on the other hand, has been topping the charts in the music industry and performing sold out shows.

Harry and I haven't spoken to them in a while. Aside from Snapchat stories, Instagram posts, tweets, and Facebook posts, a Skype call with pizza is long over due.

Next up are Liam and Vivian.

A week after their wedding they went on their honeymoon. It lasted eleven days. The first eight days were spent in Santorini, Greece. The newly weds stayed in a village called Imerovigli, which was peaceful and quiet, much to Liam's and Vivian's liking. The last three days were spent in France. They went to Disneyland Paris, explored a vineyard, ate at La Baron Rouge, and much more.

The couple is now living in a beautiful house in London with their two dogs, Gadget and Gamora, and their year old baby girl Andrea Elizabeth Payne. Vivian is a Language Arts teacher at one of the schools, and Liam is still a member of One Direction. The band is on a break this year, but that hasn't stopped Liam from writing songs and doing on the side solo projects.

We last saw them last week at Louis and Charlie's house for dinner.

Louis and Charlie are now married.

They also still have Nemo the cat, and last year adopted a husky Louis took the honors of naming Dory.

They became engaged two New Year's Eves ago when Louis brought up the question to Charlie right before the ball dropped in Times Square. It was all unplanned. The wedding, though, was planned, and was in the following year in August. Charlie launched her first fashion line that same year. Sadly last year didn't remain great for her.

Charlie had two miscarriages. The first miscarriage left Louis and her heartbroken. When she miscarried for the second time, Charlie couldn't control her emotions. She wouldn't eat, smile, or leave the house. Louis grieved, too, but not like Charlie, who took her anger and sadness out on herself. After a month, the fighting began. It was a scary time for them.

But the next year they tried again. This time Charlie made it though the first trimester. She is due soon. The name Louis and her chose is secret and not being shared to anyone (except for Jay, who Louis accidently spoiled the news to in a phone call but promised not to tell a soul until her grandchild was born). But the couple did share the gender; it's a boy.

And how can I forget about Niall and Kyla? These two are living in Ireland happily married with a four month old baby.

They had their wedding on Valentine's Day---which we all made fun of, but secretly thought was adorable---and came close to beating the craziness of Harry and mine's wedding. At the end of that year Kyla found out she was pregnant. Nine months later they both became parents and welcomed a son to the world. They named him Liam Declan James Horan, and everytime they see Liam (Payne) they tell him not to "flatter himself", "Liam is the Irish version of William, one of our choices" or, my personal favorite, "he was almost just Declan James but Declan is a hard name to find on mugs and key chains, and we don't want our child to suffer through that".

I'm surprised they haven't given Liam (Payne) a power point yet.

Lastly there's Harry and me, who live in the same house but with different colored walls because we finally got to painting them.

We have a goldfish named Silver, and a cat named Catherine.

We are also parents to two children who we love and adore dearly. There is Jacqueline (our first born daughter) who loves to sing with Harry in the car, make up stories, and likes to wear my shoes around the house. And then our newest addition, Silas Everett Styles (our son). Harry chose his first name---"It's unique. I like also how it not only begins with 'S' but ends with an 'S'."---and the middle name is after one of my great grandfathers. Silas is a happy six month old baby who likes to eat, look in the mirror, and bounce in his play chair while being sucked into a game Jack created.

It's weird to be parents but feels so right and Harry and I love it.

We also love each other.

It's all thanks to a plane ticket, a little dare, a bag of carrots, and a kiss.

The End. x