Chapter Thirty

{Confession : I hated the last two chapters I wrote before this. Hopefully this one is better!}

Chapter Thirty w/ note :

It took us a long time to figure out how the fans found out about Megan and Zayn getting married.

I think it took us about two hours before one of us came up with a good theory. The girls who were in the lazer tag place were probably the ones who told the entire world. We all probably forgot that there were other people in the lazer tag place when Megan and Zayn told us that they had gotten married for Laura's birthday present.

"Okay, so, basically the whole One Direction fandom knows, and people who don't even like One Direction know," Vivian said scrolling through tumblr on her phone. I was one of the four people leaning over her shoulder to see what was on her phone.

"I'm surprised Megan's father hasn't called," Kyla said. "He hates Zayn."

"Wow, thanks, Kyla," Zayn commented.

"What's that thing?" Harry asked.

"What thing?" Vivian replied as she looked back at Harry with a confused face. Harry pointed towards the screen of her phone.

"The moving picture," Harry said. "Why is it moving?"

"It's called a gif," Vivian answered. "I don't know how people make them."

"Could you look up more of them?" Harry asked. Vivian shrugged, and then went over to the search bar. "How do people do that sort of stuff? Do they take a video or do they edit photos? Or do the-"

"I don't know, Harry," Vivian scrolled down the page, revealing more of the moving pictures. "I'm not a genius."

"Okay, if you're going to look at Harry gifs all day, I'm leaving this little group," Louis said walking away. Now there were only three people leaning over Vivian's shoulder.

"Harry was the one who asked to look at more, so I just searched him. I can search you if you want," Vivian shrugged as she scrolled back to the top. She was about to click on the search bar to type something in, but Liam caught our attention.

"I think it's time you guys got off tumblr," Liam said.

"Why?" we all asked in unison.

"Because you're looking up Harry and Louis pictures on my girlfriend's phone," Liam answered.

"They're gifs, not pictures. Get it right, Liam," Charlie said, who was the other person leaning over Vivian's shoulder.

"What's the difference?" Liam said. "Aren't they the same thing?"

"Pictures don't move. Gifs do," Charlie replied. "Gifs are little videos without sound, and-"

"Do I look like I care?"

"Kinda."

"A little bit."

"That's my favorite Louis gif!" Charlie exclaimed. This made Louis come back over. "Isn't my boyfriend so hot?"

"And sexy, handsome, charming, good looking-" Louis was interrupted.

"Just get off tumblr or stop looking at pictures of my best mates," Liam said. Vivian looked up at her boyfriend.

"Is somebody jealous?"

"Jealous? Why would I be jealous?"

"You know, I can always search gifs of you next," Vivian winked before looking back at her phone. I looked up to see that Liam's face was a bit red. I had to bite my tongue from laughing; he was totally jealous. I left the small group that was looking at one of my best friend's phones, and went into the living room. I walked over to the coat rack and grabbed my phone out of my jacket.