Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine w/ note :

A Carly Rae Jepsen song played as we walked out of the arena. A group of teenage girls sat at one of the tables gossiping and playing music from their iPhones. I looked over to see that there was no one at the counter. I took off my vest, and hung it back onto the wall after clipping the gun back onto it. Everyone else did the same.

"That wasn't as fun as I thought it would be," Laura said as she put her vest onto one of the hooks. "It was boring. Really  boring."

"That's because nobody was into it," Megan replied as she crossed her arms. "We all just gave up on the game before it even started."

"If nobody was into it, then explain why you, Aria, and my girlfriend all scared the crap out of Niall and me," Liam crossed his arms. Niall, who stood next to Liam, crossed his arms, too. He tried to wear the same expression as Liam, but it didn't really work. Megan looked over at Vivian and me, and then looked over at Zayn before walking away to get her jacket.

"I have to get home to make sure my little girls are okay," Megan said. She slipped her jacket on. "They are being taken care of complete strangers, and I want to make sure they're not dead."

"Dead? What would make you think Zara and Ariana are dead?" Louis asked.

"Just a guess," Megan shrugged. She put her hands into the pockets of her jacket. "I just want them to be safe-"

"They are safe," Zayn said. "They're being taken care of a nice couple-"

"That we don't even know and could secretly be seriel killers," Megan said as Zayn rolled his eyes. "What?"

"They're fine," Zayn said as he grabbed his jacket and slipped it on as well. Harry walked over to the jackets, and grabbed mine and his. "The lady is a nurse. They're in good hands."

"But what if she's also a huge fan of One Direction and has a plan to kidnap them, because they're you're daughters?" Megan asked Zayn before she started to almost hypervenilate. Zayn wrapped his arm around Megan as he kissed her on the top of her head. 

"Zara and Ariana are both fine," Zayn said. 

"But what if-"

"They're safe, Meg," I said as Harry handed me my jacket. "You need to stop worrying so much."

"Just wait until you give birth to your child, Aria," Megan let out a sigh. "You're going to be the same way."

"Doubt it," I muttered quietly. I slipped my jacket on. The others were already in their own conversations and weren't really paying attention to anything that was going on with Harry, Zayn, Megan, and me.

"I just want to know if they're safe and not dead," Megan said. "That couple could be abusing them for all we know. Maybe even getting ready to eat them like in that story with the witch that owned the candy cottage, and-"

"You're girlfriend thinks too much, Malik," Harry chuckled. He put his arm around my waist. "She needs to calm down and relax once in a while."

Megan sent Harry a glare.

Harry opened his mouth and was about to speak, but Zayn beat him to it.

"Don't you mean wife?" Zayn asked. I watched Zayn pull Megan closer over to him.

"Wife? You guys aren't marr-" I stopped talking when Megan pulled a piece of paper out of her coat pocket. She handed it to me. My eyes grew wide as I struggled to not have my jaw drop. I moved the marriage certificate over to Harry so he could read it. My husband looked confused at first, but then his eyes grew wide and he looked up at our friends.