Chapter Eighty Five

Chapter Eighty Five :

*Months later...*

Harry's P.O.V

"Where are the instructions?"

"Louis, I told you we don't need to read the instructions."

"It might be helpful. We've been out here for forty minutes, and the only successful thing you've done so far is take the car seat out of the box."

"Well, the instructions aren't going to be much help if they're in the trash."

"You threw them away?!"

"We don't need them. Oh! I think I got it...ow! Fu...."

"I'm getting Zayn."

"We don't need Zayn."

"He has two kids. He's a step ahead of you when it comes to car seats."

As Louis turned to walk away, Niall came running out of the house.

"Liam broke the crib."

"Liam broke the---ow!" I hit my head on the car door as I turned around.

"How did he manage to do that?"

"It was an accident."

"What happened?"

"It was built and then we remembered you said Aria liked it against the other wall, and as Liam went to move it, the crib shattered."

My eyes grew wide. "What?!"

"And Zayn spilled paint on the carpet."

Now felt like a good time to bang my head against the car door.

*Three Hours Prior...*

I helped Aria put her coat on. "Are you sure you'll be fine putting the crib and car seat together?" she asked.

"I'm sure," I said. "It will be easy."

"Are you sure?" Aria turned around and looked up at me. "Because we can finish the nursery together tomorrow, or after the baby sho---"

"I'll take care of it. Don't worry," I said as after cutting her off by giving her a short kiss. "You look beautiful today, like always."

"Thank you," Aria smiled. She put her hands in mine. "Even though you told me that same compliment five times already today."

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful like always today?" I smirked.

Aria laughed.

"Now that's six. An even number," I winked before kissing her again.

Her lips were soft, and if it wasn't for Baby Styles, I would have pulled her closer to me. We broke apart from the kiss when we heard a car horn and the door bell go off at about the same time. Aria took in a deep breath.

"I'm nervous."

"Nervous for what?"

"The shower," Aria answered, looking down. "I'm nervous and scared and worried about the baby shower. I'm terrified about paps and fans showing up, or my water breaking, or finding out the gender."

Aria and I had asked for the sex of the baby from our doctor. We didn't want to know, so instead we gave it to my sister and Kyla to incorporate into the baby shower somehow. The shower was also female only until four, when the big real is, so I could attend.

"The venue is confidential. I'm sure the only people who received an invite know where it is," I said. "Also, we never talked about having a shower to the press."