Q&A for 1st Anniversary (feat. Rae's Characters.)

• Dedicated to ALL FANS!

Q&A for 1st Anniversary of the Account (feat. Rae's Characters.) :

Kat : Ello, Katillacs.

Rae : Hey, Rainbows.

Kat : This is our first collaboration together in a long time, and why not do it on our first anniversary of the account?

Rae : We teamed up to do a Q&A with the characters from both our books.

Kat : Aria, Kyla, Megan, Charlie, Vivian, MacKenzy, Laura, and Savannah...

Rae : Bree, Autumn, Rebecka, Olivia, Dez, and Mia...

Both : And One Direction!

Kat : Along with George Shelley from Union J...

*The camera stops rolling, and the directors/producers play a staged clip that they prepared before hand. As the screen shows this, the X-Factor music plays in the background...because everyone loves that theme music, don't they?*

Kat : Hey, guys. We need to get to the lounge to do the Q&A.

Louis : You mean people actually asked questions?

Kat : As I was saying...we have to go over the Q&A real quick so there will be no fights.

Liam : Why would there be fights?

Zayn : We never had to a rehearsal before...

Niall : Is this being recorded?

Harry : Will we have an actual live audience?

Niall : Will the audience be directioners?

Liam : Or readers?

Zayn : Or Zegan shippers?

Louis : Or fans of ME?

Harry : Or-

Kat : Shut up! I need you guys to get down there so Rae won't get mad!

Harry : Why is Rae going to be there?

Louis : How come we never met her?

Kat : You guys have met her. You're in her story, remember?

Louis : But she's never in this story.

Kat : Because she doesn't write this story. Duh.

Liam : But why would she get mad?

Niall : I thought she was your friend?

Kat : She is my friend, it's just that the Q&A is with the characters of her book, too.

Louis : And this will cause fights, because...?

Kat : Your girlfriends in this book can get in fights with your girlfriends in Rae's book.

Zayn : I don't have a girlfriend in Rae's book.

Kat : You get what I mean, Zayn. Now, let's hurry up and go to the rehearsal.

***

Rae : Finally you guys arrived. My characters have been waiting forever!

Kat : Sorry, the guys were asking too many questions for me to answer and tell them we have to do a rehearsal.

Rae : You really need to train your characters to hurry up, Kat. It's like you don't care about them at all.

Kat : I care about them!

Zayn : You locked us in a closet.

Louis : You let Kyla and Aria lock me up in a cage!

Kat : And, Rae, you have to train your characters to be more respectful. You let your Louis hit someone with a suitcase before getting her pregnant.