Chapter Six

Chapter Six w/ note :

"God, Harry," I groaned walking down the stairs of the flat and going into the kitchen, "You can't just wake up in the morning and cook."

"But I want to," Harry flashed me a cheeky smile before looking back down at the breakfast meal he was currently making. I rolled my eyes.

"You just came back from tour. You should sleep in and rest," I sighed. I walked closer up toward him, and hugged him from behind, "You need a break from being awake."

"I do not," Harry defended himself, "I'm perfectly fine, and I'm not tired one bit. I slept on the entire plane ride yesterday-"

"You slept? On a plane with the loud mouth Louis Tomlinson?" I said in a sarcastic, shocked tone. Harry laughed.

"I thought you didn't like mornings."

"I don't, but I smelled food," I smiled. Harry chuckled again, and I walked away from him. I walked over to the dining room table, and sat down. I picked up one of the magazines I got in the mail, that I left on the table before the boys came. I flipped through the cluttered pages of celebrities and latest news, "Do you ever think that editors and the paps get tired of their job?"

Harry shrugged, "Maybe. But then again, do you see how much they get paid for those silly, dumb rumors they make up? They basically ruin someone's life, and then get a fortune out of it."

I had to agree with him on that. I thought being an editor of the biggest magazine, interviewer, or a member of the paparazzi would be cool, because you get to meet famous people, but then those people hate you and you ruin their life for money, "I haven't seen any rumors about you lately."

"Because I'm in hiding," Harry joked. I laughed, "They probably got tired of me. Thank God."

"See? That is a sign that you need a break!" I closed the magazine. He turned around with an eyebrow raised.

"How so?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. But they're taking a break from you, which means you have to take a break from life!"

"Are you telling me I should die?"

"No. That wasn't what I meant," I said quickly, "I meant, you should take a break from working."

Harry rolled his eyes before turning back around to cook, "You know, you shouldn't tell people how to run their life."

"What? I wasn't telling you how-"

"I'm joking, Aria," Harry gave a quiet laugh. I rolled my eyes, "Everyone needs to joke around once in a while."

"You sound like Niall," I crossed my arms, "He always tries to turn everything into a joke, so that people will be happy. Like that time when Vivian got attacked by fans and lost her phone."

"I remember that," Harry nodded, "And I also remember Liam making the fan give it back."

"And that fan was Louis," I laughed. A few months before the boys went on tour and after Harry and I got married, Vivian and Charlie had gone shopping. When they returned, Vivian was a complete wreck. She was basically traumatized. Charlie had told us the story, and Vivian added that she lost her phone. Vivian said that she thought a fan may have stole it out of her purse or something when they were being mobbed. Liam decided to take this issue to twitter, because twitter seems to solve everything, and that person who stole Vivian's phone was Louis. Louis wanted to play a prank, "Speaking of Louis, do you think he was joking about not missing Charlie?"

"Oh, Louis missed Charlie," Harry replied, "He missed her like crazy on tour."

"But he said he didn't miss her?" I was confused.