Chapter Twenty Eight

[EDITED.]

{A/N : I don't have time to do a note.}

Chapter Twenty Eight :

I stood behind a wall with my gun  held against my chest. Every once in awhile I would move my head over to catch a glance to see if anyone was coming or to look at Liam. We both had come up with a small plan, and we even came up with a small code. One wink meant that nobody was coming, two winks meant that someone was near, and if you blinked twice it meant that we were under attack and to shoot like a crazy person.

The alarm had gone off a few seconds again, telling everyone that is was okay to shoot and attack, but I stayed behind the wall. So far, nobody had come near the walls Liam and I were behind. But then again, we both ran to the very back of the little arena and crouched down.

I moved my head to see Liam. I snapped my fingers to catch his attention. Liam turned his head and looked at me. He rose an eyebrow. I tipped my head to the side, trying to motion to the area beside us. He looked over before looking back at me with a confused look. I let out a sigh, and did two winks. His mouth formed an 'o' shape, and looked over to see if I was right.

And I was.

Red lights surrounded the room. I put my finger on the trigger of the gun as I stood up. I didn't look back over at Liam, but I assumed he stood up to and was ready to shoot some pretend lazers.

I kept my eyes positioned over where I saw some lazers being shot. I took a step, and I went in front of the wall. I looked over my shoulder to see Liam creeping out from the wall he was behind. I gave him a small nod, and then turned my head back around. My vest vibrated.

"Got you!"

I squinted my eyes to see Louis standing about ten feet away from me. He had a smirk acrossed his face. His gun was pointing towards me. I sent him a glare, and Louis just scoffed. He put the gun down, and walked over to me.

"Hello, Aria," Louis said as he crossed his arms. We were standing about three feet away from each other now. My hand gripped harder around my gun, and I was about to shoot at him, but he put his hand up. "Once you've been shot, you have to wait awhile before you can shoot someone yourself."

I let out a sigh as I moved my gun. "So, why are you still here if you already shot me?"

"So I can shoot you again when you're vest lights back up."

I looked down and noticed that my vest wasn't glowing purple in the spots where people are supposed to shoot. "Well, maybe I'll be the one to shoot you instead, and then I'll go and shoot more people to get more points."

"As if that's going to happen," I looked back up to see Louis rolling his eyes. "Have you seen Liam? I haven't seen him."

"I haven't seen him since we split up once we got in the arena," I lied as I glanced behind him to see someone. They were waving their arms. "Have you seen any of your team mates or Zayn anywhere?"

"Yep," Louis nodded his head. I waited for him to tell me where he saw them. I rocked on my heels, and discovered he wasn't going to tell me where they were. I glanced back over to see that the person behind Louis was still waving their arms like a crazy person. I couldn't see who it was because they were standing far away, but I did I have a small guess of who it was.

"Well, I'm going to-" I stopped myself once I saw my vest light up again. A smile formed on my face as I lifted up my gun and pushed the trigger. A red lazer shot Louis, and the green on his vest disappeared.

His jaw dropped. "What the-"

"Should've paid attention, Tomlinson," I let out a small laugh as I ran away from him, and over to the person who was waving their arms. The person stopped once I got closer. "Megan?"