Chapter Forty One

{A/N : I have never been to London, nor have I researched their shopping centres/malls..so just go along with what I put down. Haha, enjoy! Xx}

Chapter Forty One :

"I don't know if I want to continue shopping or fall asleep on that bench over there," I said as the three of us walked around the mall. I pointed over to the wooden bench that we were beginning to pass while holding two small shopping bags and my purse hanging from my arm.

"If you're not feeling well, Aria, we can go home," Kyla offered. "I don't want you to throw up and embarrass yourself or anything."

"I'm fine," I forced a smile. "Just a little dizzy and tired, but I'll get through it. What store shall we go to next?"

"I think Kyla is right, Aria. If you're not feeling well, we can leave the shopping centre and drive back to your flat," Anne said as we all stopped walking. "Are you really sure you want to continue shopping?"

"I feel fine. I promise I won't faint or throw up," I did a nod and began walking. I turned around. Kyla and Anne were still standing where I left them. "I don't want to ruin this day for you guys."

"You won't be ruining it," Kyla said. "And besides, none of the stores are having good deals today so this small trip is a waste."

"We can go shopping another time," Anne walked up to me and put her arm around my shoulders in a motherly way. "You don't look so good, love. Let's go back to the complex and relax. I'm sure Harry is bored out of his mind or something."

"You're right," I sighed with a shrug. "But first, can we stop at the book store? I want to see if they have any books on preparing for a child and those books that are filled with parenting tips."

"Sure. Sounds like a good idea," Anne nodded.

The three of us walked to the book store, which was by the entrance we parked at. A small, local coffee shoppe was right next to the book store, while a Dunkin' Donuts was being built across from it. I think I sense a competition and rivalry going to rise when the 'open' sign gets pur onto the door.
{A/N : I was getting tired of writing about Starbucks, so I googled to see if England has Dunkin' Donuts...um, they don't--BUT IN 5 YEARS THEY WILL!}

"Hello, ladies. How may I help you?" a young girl asked when we walked into the store. "Do have a certain book or author you want to check out or buy? Or are you just browsing?"

"Uh...um, do you have any books on pregnancy and child birth?" I asked, nervously.

"I think we do. Follow me," the girl began walking and we trailed behind her. We stopped near the back, where most of the children's books were. "Here is the health section. I'm almost positive these shelves contain what you're looking for."

"Thank you," Kyla said, pushing the girl away so she could look. I looked at the same shelf Kyla was, whilst Anne looked at the one behind us. "Hmm...I see nothing."

"Nada," I said standing up. I began to feel dizzy again.

"What To Expect When You're Expecting by Heidi Murkoff," Anne spoke. Kyla and I turned around. Anne was holding a paperback book and was reading the back. "I think you would learn a lot from this, Aria. But remember, I raised two Styles myself before, so I'm a professional," she winked as Kyla and I both laughed. "There's another one on the shelf that I found for Harry. Entertaining title."

Anne handed me the book. I flipped through the pages.

"Here it is; Dude, You're Gonna Be a Dad by John Pfeiffer," Anne handed Kyla that book. "I guess you're all set."