Chapter Sixty Eight

Chapter Sixty Eight w/ note :

My father announced his arrival home like he was an actor for a family sitcom that airs on Nickelodeon's night channel.

I woke up and lifted my head off Harry's chest. "How long have we been asleep?" I yawned.

"If you had an alarm clock..."

"If you wore a watch today..."

Harry kissed the top of my head. He shuffled through his pockets to bring out his phone. The screen's light blinded him, causing him to squint his eyes and use his opposite hand to use above his eyebrows like he was trying to keep the sun away because he forgot to wear sunglasses.

"It is...6:56," Harry answered.

I lifted myself off the bed and stretched out my arms to be greeted with Baby Styles, possibly a Jackson or Asher since Harry didn't show negativity to those names, kicking twice. I pulled my sweater down. It was a replica of Harry Potter's sweater from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I got it from my last trip to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure in Orlando.

"Wait, now it's 6:57," Harry raised his phone a little above his head.

"You look like you're trying to find signal."

"I have, like, zero bars."

I laughed.

"Ooh, it's 6:58...wait, no, still 6:57. I thought the number changed," Harry said rolling off of the bed. "I should get my eyes checked. I might need glasses."

"And style your hair like Marcel so there can be a real life Marcel!" I exclaimed in an exciting voice. I put my hands over my mouth and widened my eyes for affect.

Harry laughed.

Baby Styles kicked again.

"Marcel was already real...back in 2013," Harry said.

"He needs out of the closet. It's been two years."

Harry laughed again.

Baby Styles kicked again.

"It's also really hot."

Harry looked up from his phone and rose an eyebrow at me. "What about being hot?"

"The Marcel thing," I smirked. "It was funny and a but of a turn on back when the video for Best Song Ever came out. I mean...," I fanned my face with my hand. "And don't even get me started on Leeroy. Those leg warmers, though."

Harry laughed for the third time.

Baby Styles kicked for the third time.

"You need to stop laughing."

"Why?"

"Because it's making the baby kick."

"That's a bad thing?"

"Not really, but I have these thoughts that it might train him or her self to be a professional soccer player in the womb and kick through my stomach," I said. Harry laughed again. Baby Styles kicked again. "It's not funny!"

"It's also not funny that you find Liam as Leeroy a turn on. Maybe I should invest in leg warmers and a hideous blonde wig..." Harry thought for a moment. "Management might have one in our disguise wardrobe. I'll have to make a call to Caroline later." 

I laughed. "I was joking about that."

"Oh, so you don't find Marcel a turn on? That's too bad because I still have the costume," Harry faked a pout. I smiled, and walked over to the otherside of the bed. I wrapped my arms around him, and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Harry attempted to pull me closer to him but the baby bump was in the way from bringing his together. "And it could help out in the making of Baby Styles number two."