Chapter Fifty Nine Pt. 2

Chapter Fifty Nine Pt. 2 w/ note :

Aria's P.O.V

"Harry Potter is dead! And now it's time to declare yourself. Come forward and join us...or die!"

"Aria, what are you-"

"Shh, this is my favorite part!"

"Draco! Draco. Draco. Come. Well, done, Draco. Well done!"

I paused the movie on my laptop and looked up at Anne. She stood in the doorway with a questioning and confused look. I looked down at my ice cream and put one more scoop in my mouth before talking.

"Hashtag awkward hug."

"Sorry?"

"My favorite part," I dropped my spoon into the small carton of ice cream, and turned my laptop around to show Anne. "I'm watching Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallows Part Two, and my favorite part is the scene where Voldemort gives Draco Malfoy a very awkward hug."

Anne let out a sigh. "Aria, you look like you're trying to get over a bad break up with all those blankets bundled around you! Where did you find that ice cream?"

"The freezer above the fridge," I turned the laptop back around to face me. I picked up my spoon and licked the back of it. "It's chocolate with peanut butter swirls."

"You have your appointment today."

"What appointment?" I asked. "I just got home from an exhausting shopping trip with Kyla. Can't I just rest, watch movies, and eat my ice cream in peace?"

"You rescheduled the appointment, remember? The doctor called when you got home and you changed it for today," Anne explained. She flicked on the light switch. I squinted at all the light and tried my best not to hiss like a cat. "I'll drive you. Harry texted me saying he'll meet us there. Get dressed."

"But am dressed," I said. I motioned down to the blanket on my lap with my spoon. "My jeans are hiding underneath the blankets."

"They're all wrinkled. But if that's what you want to wear, then so be it," Anne gave me a small smile before closing the door on her way out. I looked down at my ice cream and scraped someone of the sides. I put the spoon into my mouth before resuming the movie.

"Well, I must say I'd hope for better. And who might you be, young man? Neville Longbottom. Well, Neville, I'm sure we can-"

"I can watch this later. Right, Baby Styles? Then when we get back home I can put in a Disney movie for you, because all this wizarding stuff can be a little scary," I said as I put the spoon into the carton and a hand on my stomach. "Oh, and maybe daddy can join when he gets home from hanging out with your Godfather," I couldn't help but smile and laugh at myself. "Don't tell your dad I said that. He doesn't approve of Niall."

I closed my laptop, and pushed the blankets off me. I stretched out my arms before putting the ice cream carton down on the nightstand. I stood up and walked slowly over to a mirror. My clothes looked fine. But my hair looked like a small creature could nest in it.

I made my way over to the bathroom, and brushed the knots out of my hair. I fixed the bobby pins which were holding the hair by the sides of my face back and out of my eyes. I gave my reflection a smile before walking away from it.

Anne drove me to the hospital. The volume on the car stereo was down low, but you could still hear the voice of Ed Sheeran coming out of it. I kept my hand on my stomach, even though it wasn't big and swollen yet, and had a small smile playing on my lips.

One of the nurses at the desk directed me to a small check up room. I sat on the exam table, trying not to make myself comfortable on the wax paper running down the middle.