Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty w/ note :

Laura's P.O.V

"So, how was watching the girls last night?" Megan asked lifting her cup of coffee up to her lips. Today was the coffee day for Zayn and Megan. Yesterday was their tea day. She took a sip, and then brough the cup back down to the counter. "When we got home, you were all asleep."

I shrugged. "Good I suppose."

Megan rose an eyebrow. "You suppose?"

I looked down at my cereal, and swirled the spoon in it. "I don't know. It was a weird night."

Megan took a seat on one of the stools beside me. "Care to tell me about it?"

"I don't feel like boring you," I rolled my eyes as I looked over at her. "And besides, nothing happened."

"Sure," Megan rolled her eyes. She grabbed her phone, which was layng beside her, and turned it on. She then looked through her miscalled and texts that she forgot to read. "Did you know that dad and mum aren't coming up for your birthday?"

"What?"

"Dad doesn't want to come up, because he doesn't want to see Zayn."

I rolled my eyes. "And he wonders why he can never see his grandchildren."

Megan laughed. "Mum always offers to watch the girls when Zayn and I go out, but we just leave it up to Kyla or Charlie; they live closer."

"True," I nodded. "But still. Dad is a jacka-"

"No swearing," Megan looked up from her phone and sent me a death glare.

"What? I'll be eighteen in a few days, so who cares?"

"I do," Megan said. "You shouldn't be swearing."

I sighed. "Where is Zayn? He disappeared this morning."

"He's still sleeping," Megan answered. "He was awake, but fell back to sleep."

"And the girls? I didn't hear them get up."

"They're playing tea party in their room."

"Oh."

"Yeah, and when I checked on them, they asked me if G could come over," Megan looked up at me. I blushed. "Is there something you need to tell me about George?"

"No," I looked back down at my cereal. "He just came over last night, and read the girls a story before leaving."

Megan stared at me for a long time before looking away. "That still doesn't explain the blush that appeared on your cheeks."

"What?" I was shocked when I looked at her.

"Your face was the shade of a tomato, Laura. It's easy to see something happened last night."

I swallowed. "Nothing happened."

"Sure," Megan smirked. She stood up, and walked over to the door to disappear into the living room; leaving me in the kitchen by myself. "Get dressed when you're done eating. We're going shopping."

Vivian's P.O.V

I sat on the couch with my arms crossed. Liam sat next to me on his phone, and Harry sat on the otherside. Charlie and Louis were laying on the floor, and Kyla and Niall were in the kitchen having a conversation of their own.

Aria trapped herself in the bathroom for the last thirty minutes. She promised us after she took the test and it told her if it was positive or not, she would come out of the bathroom. She hasn't yet, and I'm sort of starting to doubt her in taking the test. Aria didn't want to take the test in the first place, so that's probably why she isn't out of the bathroom.