Chapter Nine

{A/N : I got a pink hat today from school. I also got my nose painted pink and got little cat whiskers on my cheeks, and got 'GMD3' painted onto my hand. Just thought to share what I did today...what did you do today?}

Chapter Nine w/ note :

"Hey, what brings you-" Megan opened the door, but cut herself off as Harry and I just strolled into the flat. "Or just come on in like you live here."

"I kind of do live here, Megan," I smirked. "I'm here almost everyday, and I remember I once slept here a week straight."

"A week?" Megan scoffed sarcastically. "I've been sleeping here for two years now."

I laughed, and walked into the living room. Ariana was laying on the floor watching TV with her arm wrapped around one of her favorite stuffed animals, and Zara was sitting near here playing with some other stuffed animals. Zayn wasn't in the room.

"Where's Zayn?" Harry asked Megan before I could.

"I don't know," Megan shrugged as she shut the door and followed us into the living room. "He got a call from either Liam or Louis, and left saying that it was important."

I rose any eyebrow. "Important? As One Direction important or relationship important?"

"If it dealt with One Direction, wouldn't I have been called, too?" Harry asked.

"Well, it could be a secret meeting. Like, with the members who aren't married," I shrugged. Harry chuckled at my answer, finding it funny, and walked more into the living room. He sat down on the couch, and right when he did this action, Ariana sat up and Zara ran over to him.

"Uncle Haz!" Zara exclaimed hopping up next to him.

"Hey, Zara," Harry picked her up, and put her down on his lap. Zara smiled widely at him. "How are you?"

"Good!" Zara exclaimed again. "What're you doin' here?"

"Just thought to visit my favorite unrelated nieces," Harry replied. Megan laughed quietly, and I followed her out into the kitchen as Ariana attacked my husband next. They both loved their uncles, and their uncles loved them.

"So, what is the real reason why you are here?" Megan asked as she stood behind the island, and I taking a seat on one of the stools. "Or did you seriously want to visit your favorite little, unrelated nieces?"

I giggled. "No, that isn't the reason. Harry and Alexander were arguing again at Starbucks, and somehow I ended up making Harry invite him to movie night."

"That's not a very good thing," Megan shook her head. "I like Alexander, but Harry doesn't. This will cause trouble."

"I know," I sighed. "But I did it so they would bond."

Megan swallowed. "Not every family member has to love each other."

"You and Zayn love your daughters, and your daughters love each other."

"But my dad hates Zayn."

"So?"

"So, not every person in a family has to like each other," Megan stated. "Alexander and Harry might've been friends, but since of how they met...I'm not so quite sure about that possibility anymore."

I bit my lip. I really got myself stuck in a pickle. This movie night could end up becoming a disaster if Alexander shows up like he promised. Him and Harry could get into a fight, and Alexander might never talk to me again. Or Harry and I could start fighting, and it could leadn to a divorce. There were so many possibilites, but they were all so tragic and deadly.