Chapter Sixty One

Chapter Sixty One w/ character cast list :

Laura's P.O.V

Still standing in the girls' bathroom of Malcolm's Cafe with my phone in the small pocket of my jean jacket, I decided to call Alex. Alexandria Green was, and still is, one of my best friends I had met back in my school days--before meeting One Direction, and moving in with my sister and her boy band member of a boyfriend.

Emily had went back out to to the tables. I could still faintly hear Chase singing Somebody To You by The Vamps. I held my phone with both hands as I began to chew on my lip, waiting for Alex to answer my rings. It was only a matter a time, like Emily said, before Zack gets onstage and starts singing a song.

"Aloha, how may I help you?"

"Alex, I need-"

"No greeting? Oh, I see where I stand in this friendship," Alex said. I could imagine her rolling her eyes as these words flew out of her mouth.

"Hi, Alex. Great to hear your voice again," I began again with a small smile. I stopped chewing on my bottom lip. "I have a little problem. Well, I can't really say little, because it's not. And it's problems rather than a problem, so-"

"Just spit it out! I'm trying to watch a movie here."

"What movie?"

"I'm watching All Abou--hey, we're getting off topic about your not-so-little-problems," Alex replied. I let out a sigh. "Laura, if you're beginning to experience the side effects of being famous, like starting to drugs, you can tell me. I'll be here to help call a rehab center and a therapist."

"Okay, fine...well, to start, I am not doing any drugs," I said. Alex didn't give a comment. "I also don't need a call to the rehab center any time soon, but a therapist might help. You know, because they're professionals, have comfy chairs, listen to every-"

"Stop rambling."

I took a deep breath and let it out. "Boys."

There was a pause on the other line. "Boys?"

"I am stuck in a love triangle. There are three boys who are-"

"Woah, wait a minute! Slow down. Three boys?"

"Yes, three."

"Names?"

"George, Cha-"

"Wait...George? As in George Shelley from Union J?"

"Yes."

"Okay, go on, but I must say, I am Team George."

I rolled my eyes. I took one hand off the phone, and moved it down to hold my hip. "George, Chase, and Zack. You know the story on how I met George, accidentally running into him, and I met Chase at a club-"

"A club? I didn't know you were into clubs. The age eighteen must really change you..." Alex trailed off. "I guess it hasn't effected me, though, since I'd rather eat ice cream in sweats while watching Netflix than go out and grind on people with a fancy alcohol drink in hand."

"I met him when Louis and Niall took me out for my first drink."

"How exactly did you meet him? Don't give me too much details, because I can sense this whole meeting 'Chase' is a little graphic, and a bit naughty for my innocent ears," Alex said.

I groaned. "I did not lose my virginity! Gosh, Alex..."

"Then how did you meet him?"

"He was sitting at the bar counter near me."