Q&A For May 29, 2013

• Dedicated to Katillacs Everywhere! :D

Q&A For May 29, 2013 :

As some of you know, May 29th is the marking of the 1 year anniversary of this account. To celebrate, Rae and I decided to do a Q&A. She will do one with her book and I will do one with mine. Sounds good, right? Except the part where there are no questions...that is where you guys come in. I need all the Katillacs, readers, Zegan shippers, and silent readers to comment questions for the characters. They can be random, serious, go along with the story, etc. But NO inappropriate questions! I'm only thirteen.

Characters You Can Ask Questions To :
Aria
Harry
Kyla
Niall
Megan
Zayn
Vivian
Liam
Charlie
Louis
MacKenzy
Josh
Laura
George
Savannah (remember her? If not, go read TOD again.)

I'm not a character, but you can ask me questions, too :)

Please ask questions. There is no limit. But there is a deadline.
DEADLINE FOR ASKING QUESTIONS : May 27, 2013.

No exceptions. You  either ask a question right now, or not. Sorry if I'm being mean, but Rae and I need to write the questionaires before May 29th so none of you are mad. Also, if you're asking questions, please ask them in this part of the book only. I want to keep everything organized, and I don't want to go through chapters looking for questions...thank you :)

with more to come, xoxo

-Kat :{)

P.S : Louis says hi