Chapter Eighteen

{A/N : Dedication for the next chapter goes to a random person who comments. :)}

Chapter Eighteen w/ comment question :

Kyla's P.O.V

"I want Starbucks," I decided as I shut the door to the food pantry. There was nothing in this house that I was in the mood for, and I can always go to Starbucks any time of day. "We should go, and maybe invite the others if they want to tag along. Mornings are always fun with them."

"Yeah, most of our friends don't enjoy mornings," Niall said. I rolled my eyes.

"We're going to Starbucks. I haven't had it in forever!" I exclaimed as I grabbed my purse. "I still have gift cards from my birthday that I haven't used, along with some from two years ago."

"You're over exaggerating."

"Am not."

"Are to."

"Am not."

"Are to."

"We sound like Liam and Vivi when the fight," I said with a laugh as I grabbed my phone out of the charger from the top of the counter in the kitchen. I put the phone into my bag. "Now, let's go."

"Are we inviting anyone?" Niall asked as he pulled out his phone.

"We can invite Zayn and Megan, but they might be busy with the girls. So let's invite Lars, but then again, she lives in the Malik household, so-"

"Liam and Vivi it is."

Aria's P.O.V

I was about to wave a taxi to get back to the flat when I realized I had left my coffee on the table back in Starbucks. Shoot.

I turned back around, almost running into some people and getting cussed at, and walked back to Starbucks. The streets in London today were busy, and you can tell the people around me weren't that happy about me turning around and messing up their day by doing that.

I opened the door to the coffee shop, and began to walk over to the table I was sitting at. Macy had claimed my chair, but I didn't really care. She seemed nice, and I'm going to respect her more now that she is going to be my sister-in-law.

"I forgot my coffee-" I stopped my sentence when I glanced over to the otherside of Starbucks. "Harry?"

I was amazed to find Louis and Charlie sitting at the same table here, along with Harry sitting near them. He probably pulled over a chair to join them, and when I walked in, I could tell that they were in conversation with my brother. Well, this should be interesting.

"Aria," Harry stood up. "I was looking everywhere for you, and-"

"I just came to get my coffee. I accidently forgot it," I didn't look him in the eye. I walked over to the table, grabbed it, and then turned back around. I was going to head back out the door, but Harry blocked me. "What are you doi-"

"Why did you leave without telling me where you were going?" Harry asked.

"Because you always know that I come to Starbucks in the morning to talk to my brother," I replied. "I'm not a child, Harry. I can do what I want, and-"

"That doesn't explain the pregnancy tests that I found," Harry cut me off. I stared shocked at him. He seriously said that out loud in the middle of public. I could just imagine my brother's jaw dropping, and that everyone's eyes were upon us.

"Oh snap," I heard Louis say from behind us. "Reality just got interesting."

"Where's the popcorn?" Charlie asked. I could just imagine those two getting a real quick out of this. It will only be a few seconds before one of them pulls out their phone and begans to video tape everything that is happening in this argument that is about to begin.