Chapter Sixty

{A/N : The songs shown in the chapter will be listed at the end.}

Chapter Sixty w/ note :

Laura's P.O.V

"George!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, Laur-"

"Hold on a sec, okay?" I shut the door before I could hear his reply. I stared at the door in between George and me; cutting me off from looking at him. I let out a sigh before turning around and sprinting to my bedroom.

I swung open my closet doors, and began moving the hangers holding my clothes left to right. I pulled out a pink top and examined it before throwing it back on the rack. Finally a spark of light in a bulb flashed inside my mind.

I threw the light blue cardigan I had on off my shoulders and down to the floor. I took a black dress I haven't worn in forever off its hanger. I slipped off the white dress I had on and replaced it with the black one.

Hopping around in my room sock covered foot, I tried to slip on a pair of ankle boots. I ended up almost twisting my ankle--maybe even breaking it--and bent down to look under my bed for my jean jacket I have only worn about twice.

After slipping my arms through the jean jacket, I smoothed out my dress and made my way to the bathroom. I quickly combed my fingers through my hair before reapplying an unopened lipgloss I stole from Megan's make up bag.

I skipped out of the bathroom and back over to where I left George. I took in a deep breath before opening the door again, managing to have the side edge of it bang my forehead. I mentally cursed at myself.

"Laura, are you okay?" George broke the silence with this question. I looked up at him. He looked a little concerned and worried as I watched him slip his phone into his pocket, and study me.

"Just peachy," I put on a smile. I snatched my bag from a hook on the wall, and closed the door behind me. My eyes widened as I saw how close George and I were. I went to take a step back, but ended up having my head hit the door.

Smooth, Laura. Real smooth.

"Wow. Your door really doesn't like you."

"I thought we were friends, but I guess not," I joked. I touched my hand behind my head to check for blood, even though I knew there wasn't any. "So, are we off?"

George looked confused. "I thought you we were going to eat here? In your text it said-"

"I burned the taco shells. Actually, the oven did, but..." I left my sentence unfinished as I shrugged. "There's this small coffee place we can go to. I was invited to go there tonight by a friend, because it's open mic night."

"I guess we can check it out," George shrugged.

I smiled. "Then let's go. What are we waiting for?"

Vivian's P.O.V

"There's this flower shop I found, but they only cater to your floral needs if your ceremony, party, whatever is being taken place in Miami," Valla, my older sister, went on over the phone. "Have you thought about where the wedding is going to be yet? "

"Valla, I just got home from Paris. Let me unpack and put my things away before throwing all these wedding ideas about dates, dresses, and flowers at me," I laughed, putting a shirt from my suitcase onto a hanger and then onto one of the closet racks. I had the phone being held in between my shoulder and ear. "Why weren't you this excited when cousin Jacob announced he proposed to his long time girlfriend?"

"I don't know. Maybe because I don't like Rose?" Valla said in a bored, almost miserable, voice. Rose was our cousin's wife. They had just gotten married less than two years ago. "Have you thought of any ideas, though? What about Liam? Has he exchanged any of his ideas with you? Ooh, are you going to use those wedding ideas you wrote for a fan fiction when you were younger?"