Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen :

"I'm glad you didn't come last night."

"Why? Was Harry talking about me to his band mates?"

I rolled my eyes. "They all love you, except him."

"I know, Niall follows me on twitter and Liam asked me if I wanted to hang out with him for a day, since I was still new to London and didn't have that much friends yet," Alexander took a sip of his coffee. We were sitting at our usual table in Starbucks, and it was about ten in the morning. I had gone to sleep right after everyone left, and didn't say a word to Harry. Then this morning I left before Harry could even wake up and know I left the bed.

"Josh, MacKenzy, Louis, and Charlie didn't come either, and it's not that much fun without them," I said. "And the things that happened last night, I wouldn't even want to imagine you knowing."

Alexander laughed. "Like what? You watched a little kid movie, and then wondered what other twenty something year olds would think of your actions?"

I laughed at his little joke. "No, it's just-"

"Hey, Alex."

I turned around to see a girl with brown hair standing behind me with a smile on her face. She was wearing something from Topshop, I could tell by the design, and was wearing a pair of two inch heels. She carried a shopping bag in her right hand, and had a purse hanging on her left shoulder.

"Uh..." I didn't know what to say. I never saw this girl in my life.

"Hey, Macy," Alexander said. The girl smiled, and then walked over to my brother. I turned around and stared at them. "Um, Aria, this is Macy. Macy, this is my younger sister."

"Oh, the one who is dating the curly haired boy from that band," Macy laughed quietly. "I must say, you're even prettier in person. Alex has told me much about you, and showed me pictures."

I smiled nervously. "Well, I never saw a picture of you, but you're very pretty as well."

Alex looked from me and Macy. "Um, Aria, there is something I need to tell you."

I rose an eyebrow. "Like what? That you're going to leave me here, and hang out with your girlfriend? Because I understand that. Couples need alon-"

"No, it's-" Alexander was cut off by Macy.

"We're going to be sister-in-laws, Aria."

My jaw literally dropped. Alexander smiled nervously. "What?"

"Well, when I met her parents, I had asked her dad-"

"For my hand in marriage, and-"

"Last night I asked her instead of hanging out with you and your famous friends-"

"And I said yes," Macy finished as the two of them went back and forth. I glared at my brother. I found it insulting when he referred to the people who had understood me the most as 'famous'. They were just normal guys, and had normal girlfriends. They weren't snobbing or anything. They weren't special. Well, maybe Niall, because he is a special snowflake. But still.

"Well, congratulations," I swallowed. I tried to keep the best fake smile on my face. "And invite me to the wedding."

Macy smiled, but Alexander frowned. He knew something was up. He was my older brother, the person who had the exact DNA as me, and almost knew everything about me. I stood up.

"I should get going. I told my husband I would meet him at the place where 'famous' people meet to do 'famous' people things," I said using quotations with my fingers. I grabbed my purse from the arm of the chair. "So, since I'm married to a 'famous' person, I should get going, because I'm apparently living the 'famous' life style now."