Chapter Twenty Seven

{A/N : Thank you to the people who told me what color Josh's eyes were!! You'll discover why I needed it in this chapter :)}

Chapter Twenty Seven w/ note :

"Tell me again why we're doing this," Megan crossed her arms as we all walked into the building as Zayn held the door open. 

"For Laura's birthday," Harry replied. "She told us when we were on tour that she wanted to play lazer tag because-"

"It seemed like fun," Megan rolled her eyes as she cut Harry off. "I've heard the story."

"Well, you obviously seemed to enjoy it if you can quote it," Harry smirked. 

Megan rolled her eyes.

Megan wasn't all for the idea of playing lazer tag. The reason why she was all negative about this is because she had no one to watch Zara and Ariana while her and Zayn were out having fun. Zayn then got the idea of asking a fellow neighbor to watch them, and Megan almost exploded. She didn't want a total stranger watching her children, but eventually Zayn persuaded her and they left the two little ones with a couple who were willing to watch the girls for free. The couple had lived only two doors down from their flat, and the woman had experience with watching children and she was a certified nurse. So what could go wrong with that?

"Cheer up, Meg," Laura said as we walked over to get our vests to play. Since Harry had rented out the area for a few hours, we could just go over and get ready for the game rather than waiting to pay and make up our mind how many rounds we wanted to play. "I'm sure you'll have fun."

Megan sighed as she took off her coat, and put it on the coat rack that was next to the wall holding all the vests. "I'm just worried that something will happen to the girls."

"Megan, you left the girls in the care of ten people yesterday," Niall said getting into the conversation. "They'll be fine having two people watching them."

"And that's supposed to make me feel better?!" Megan exclaimed as she ripped a vest off the wall. "Ten people are better than two!"

"How?" Louis asked putting his vest on. "Clearly you forgot about us leaving the door wide open and leaving your daughters unattended in the flat while we went running around the building."

"Yeah, remind me to yell at you about that," Megan smirked as she put the vest on. She zipped it up as I took off my jacket and got a vest of my own. "So, how long do we have the place to ourselves?"

"Three hours," Harry replied. We all turned to look at Harry who was trying to get his vest hooked together. "What? It's not like we have to play lazer tag for three hours straight."

"Okay, I'm ready to shoot people," Laura said as she grabbed the unclipped the gun that was clipped to the vest until ready to be used. This time we all looked over at her. "What?"

"Remind us to never give you a real gun in the future," Vivian said with fear in her eyes. Laura rolled her eyes at Vivian.

"And this whole time I thought Louis was the one to get excited about having a gun that shoots out a small red light," Josh shook his head. Louis glared at him, and we all just laughed softly.

"Are we ready to begin?" Harry asked. We all nodded. "We're doing teams-"

"I call being a team captain!" Charlie said raising her hand, but Louis pushed it down as he put his own hand up.

"I want to be a team captain more!" Louis received a glare from his girlfriend as he yelled this.

"I want to be on Aria's team!" Laura said pulling me into a hug. Then she looked over at Kyla and Niall. "And Niall and Kyla have to be on my team, too!"