Chapter Sixty Four

Chapter Sixty Four w/ small note :

I woke up the next morning alone. I let out a yawn and steetched out my arms before feeling Baby Styles kick me in the stomach. I smiled to myself as I slowly sat up and reached for my phone on the nightstand.

Though I could have easily read the time on the alarm clock, I checked the the time on my phone. It was 10:56 in the morning.

I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. I was greeted by a stack of pancakes on the kitchen table. I slid into a seat, sending a smile to Harry.

"Good morning."

"Morning," Harry called from over his shoulder as he fixed himself up a cup of tea. "I dropped my mum off at the airport around seven. She told me to tell you good bye and best wishes."

I took a pancake off the plate and began to eat it. Harry turned around, making his way over to the table. He sat down in the chair across from me.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I swallowed a bite of pancake. "I would've went with you and Anne to the airport."

"Do you know how heavy a sleeper you are?" Harry took a pancake for himself. "I tried to wake up about four times, but you wouldn't budge."

"You could've used a blow horn."

"Using that still wouldn't have woken you up," Harry chuckled. He set the pancake down on the small plate in front of him. "Besides, I don't think we own one of those." He looked up at me for a quick second. "Or do we?"

I shrugged. "My friend, Gabby, had a sleepover for her birthday back when I was in eighth grade. I was one of the last few to fall asleep, and they used a blow horn to wake me up the next morning." I ripped a piece of the pancake and tossed it into my mouth. "Well, I can't really say morning, because it was about one thirty in the afternoon."

Harry laughed.

I pushed out my chair, leaving my pancake abandoned on my plate, as I made my way over to the food pantry. My eyes trailed over each shelf until they landed on a bottle of nutella. I reached for the nutella, and brought it over to the table with me.

"Do you know if we have any strawberries?" I put the nutella down on the table.

"We have apples, bananas, and oranges."

"I guess an orange will do."

"An orange with nutella?" Harry sounded and looked grossed out.

I grabbed an orange, and walked back to the table. I began to peel it and gave a shrug. "Why not?"

I dipped a piece of the orange into the nutella as Harry cringed.

"Ew! That's so gross and sour. Never again. Nope, never, ever, ever, ever!" I spit the orange dipped in nutella out of my mouth. Harry laughed. "I feel like all my taste buds just died because of that."

"Try a banana."

I walked back over to the fruit bowl. I grabbed a banana, and walked back to the table. I noticed my phone lit up, showing me I just got sent a text from Alexander. I quickly replied, and went to twitter for a quick second. I scrolled through my feed for a little bit and stopped at a tweet made my Megan.

TWITTER

@megdaniels : Hiiii, Big Apple! xxx

>> @Aria_Styles : oh, hiiii, Big Banana! @megdaniels haha xx

I snapped a picture of my banana and added it into my tweet.

"Why did you take a picture of a banana?" Harry asked.